Rabbids Travel in Time to Defeat Billy the Kid

Posted by James Newton

New trailer takes on the Wild West

A group of white rabbits found Excalibur and met Julius Caesar, and now they're in the Wild West taking on outlaw Billy the Kid. It can only be Raving Rabbids: Travel in Time.

The first online-enabled party game in the series, Travel in Time plots a course through various times in human history and lets the Rabbids have their chaotic way with any and all characters in their path. There's also support for Wii MotionPlus for extra precision, the ability to customise your Rabbids and of course a stack of new minigames. It also contains a Time Washing Machine, in case that sways you.

When they stumble into a history museum and discover time travel through their Time Washing Machine, you can bet your booty that human history is about to become a major mess. Gather friends and family and get ready to mess up with time travel in a brand new party-game where crazy competition is pushed to the limits!

SuperMarioFan96

SuperMarioFan96 said:

BWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

This looks fun. :D (even if their wasn't actual gameplay in that video...)

Machu

Machu said:

I'm with Raylax, I've bought all of the Rabbids games thus far but shan't be buying more.

Angelic_Lapras_King

Angelic_Lapras_King said:

Yeah, 1 game a year is a bit much.

Funny enough, I've seen Rabbids Go Home for £5 today, might nab it if I get some moneys.

NapalmHornet

NapalmHornet said:

I would have hoped that Billy would have killed the rabbids and then it turns into another trailer for rayman origins:)

Boonehams

Boonehams said:

Is it stupid for me to comment on how Billy the Kid actually looked NOTHING like that?

If so, I'll just reiterate how disappointed I am that this is just another party game and then be on my way.

KnucklesSonic8

KnucklesSonic8 said:

Have all the Rabbids game. Pretty big fan of the series. The fact that there's online this time excites me to bits.

BulbasaurusRex

BulbasaurusRex said:

I think the game should end with a trip prior to the formation of Earth forcing them to aphyxiate in the emptyness of space. Hopefully after that, Rayman can finally pull a Metroid 2 on the rest of them. That's a Rabbids game that I would get.

LEGEND_MARIOID

LEGEND_MARIOID said:

I have owned all the Rabbids games myself. I only own Rabbids Go Home (the best game) now though as the others have been traded in. May get this when its bargain binned and pending a review. Too many games in front of this. I would be tempted to buy (or rather re-buy the RRR games as) the RRR Trilogy set if all the games were unlocked and you didn't have to go through the story mode.

I would get another decent Rabbids platformer as well as a Rayman one...IF they turned out decent.

Long live the Rabbids! Bwah! ;-P

TKOWL

TKOWL said:

I'm still angry this is a party game. Last year's Rabbids Go Home seemed like a step in the right direction.

SmaMan

SmaMan said:

It sounded like Rabbids Go Home was gonna be the last one... but we were wrong... oh so wrong. Where for art thou, Rayman?

PSICOffee

PSICOffee said:

I never liked Rabbids even when they were first invented, I sure as hell hate them now. Rayman has been such a disappointment after the first game. Hopefully that new one will change all that though.