North America Gets to Run for Ten Seconds in Five Days

Posted by Zach Kaplan

A reason to dash to your DSiWare shop on the 20th

A representative at Rising Star Games has just let us know that their title GO Series: 10 Second Run, the first part of an effort to bring fun Japanese budget titles to Western shores, will be hitting the North American DSiWare shop on September 20th. We thought that this little title, with its simple style and pick-up-and-play nature, was quite the fun little jaunt as you can read in our review.

They've yet to secure dates for future GO Series titles, excepting the already announced European release of GO Series: Defence Wars on September 24th, but keep your browser set to Nintendo Life as we'll be keeping you informed on all future updates as they reach us.

lOnE-WolF

lOnE-WolF said:

Excellent, that's one of them down. When do we get some more of the Genterprise ones?

Birdman

Birdman said:

YES!!!!! But now I have nothing more to look forward to on DSiWare. Oh Well.

LuWiiGi

LuWiiGi said:

@grumblegrumble Tetris is pretty basic, and look how that turned out!
I'm thinking of getting this. Meanwhile, European DSiWare is getting the worst shovelware imaginable, and has been going downhill for months now. It's unbelievably poor, and I'm disgusted at how developers think they can dump their trash on Nintendo consoles just to make a few bucks.

lOnE-WolF

lOnE-WolF said:

@LuWiiGi While likely not to the degree you guys have had to deal with, I feel the DSiWare's preformance has been a bit shaky over here too. From the last pointcard I got bout two weeks ago, I've only gotten Spin Six, which is an older release. I'm waiting to see if more of this wonderful budgetware from Japan come to NA.

Only real problem is I'll need another pointcard for Rytmik Rock Edition, most likely xP

PSICOffee

PSICOffee said:

Yeah the casual gamers will most likely HATE this game as too hard and repetitive.

rosebud

rosebud said:

@lOnE-WolF: I agree. I usually spend about 10 bucks a month in the DSi shop but I have skipped this month (and I think August too). I'm just not seeing anything good come out that is what I consider an actual game. The last games I got were Face Pilot and Flametail. I do think it will pick up again though toward the end of the year.