Next Year Will See 750 Metroid Prime Gunships Landing on Desks

Posted by Trevor Chan

First 4 Figures continuing its Metroid Gunship Series

If the recent listing of the life-size Samus Aran promotion statue was too big for you to handle, then you might be interested in First 4 Figures' latest model in its Metroid Gunship Series as it's considerably smaller and won't be a nuisance when it comes to vacuuming.

The Metroid Prime Gunship, as featured in Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime: Hunters stands at 12 inches high, but don't let its diminutive size deceive you as it will set you back a chunky $299.99 USD. When the model launches in the second quarter of 2011, there will only be 750 available so if you're a collector, you'd better set some money aside.

First 4 Figures commenced the Metroid Gunship Series with the now sold-out Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Gunship which was featured in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, making this model the second in the series. The Metroid Prime Gunship is created from the original game files with modifications by Siamak Roshani to add a detailed layer of authenticity. For more information and pre-order details, head over to the product page by clicking here.

From the web

Related Games

zezhyrule said:

Okay, so one can either buy this awesome looking figurine, or for the same price, one can get a Wii, The entire MPT, and MOM.

childofacid said:

I already have some of F4F figurines. I didnt hear about this! but now I will place my order!

Link-Hero said:

Aw man! $300 for this awesome figuring. I always wanted stuff like this, but they are always way to expensive. To make it worse, it's in limited quantity. I just REALLY hate it when people do stuff like that! It's unfair for people like me.

They do have a Zero Suit Samus figuring right on the site Samus's Ship figuring is on, but it's ugly as hell, which you can see it here.

Firefly said:

too bad, I don't have any more room for this...samus zero suit and samus varia suit take too much space. And 300$ is a little bit too expensive...

Objection said:

I've got the money but its not going toward that, lol. I can buy like 10 to 30 used games or movies for that price. But it is totally awesome.

C7_ said:

If I suddenly won the lottery I would buy this.
But that's about the only way I'm getting this.

Robo-goose said:

That thing is shooting out X-rays, it wouldn't be a good idea to be exposed to it for very long.

EdEN said:

If I had the money for It I would pre-order one right now but that much cash is going to remodel the baby's room sooo...