myDiary Hits Europe on Friday

Posted by Corbie Dillard

Nnooo's newest application makes its debut

The folks at Nnooo have just announced that their myDiary application is headed to the European DSiWare service on September 17th for 200 Nintendo Points.

You can check out the full press release below for more information and we'll have a full review of the application shortly after its release on Friday.

Nnooo announces the launch date of myDiary™ for Nintendo DSiWare™ in Europe, Australia & New Zealand.

myDiary, the latest release in the highly successful myLifeCollected™ range, goes on sale in Europe, Australia & New Zealand on Friday 17 September. myDiary allows users to organise their lives by keeping track of appointments, making daily journal entries and even setting daily alarms. It also features icons to indicate the time, volume and current battery level.

“myDiary is a logical extension to our myLifeCollected range.”, said Nic Watt, Creative Director at Nnooo. “Our vision with this range was to extend the DSi™ from portable games console into a games and multimedia device. The myLifeCollected range, which also includes our range of myNotebooks™ and myPostcards™, gives people the chance to keep notes, organise their lives and create postcards for their friends and family all on the one device.”

In myDiary, users can tap on a day to write and review notes and add alarms to keep track of important events and birthdays. myDiary can be customised to your personal taste by changing the user interface using 12 unlockable background and ink colours. There is also a security function to keep daily notes private.

“We are very pleased with the reaction to this line of applications” said Watt. “Our next step is to move back into the gaming arena using the innovative augmented reality feature of the DSi. We will announce more about our next game, Spirit Hunters Inc, in the coming weeks.”

myDiary will cost 200 points and will be available from Friday 17 September in Europe, Australia & New Zealand.

Victoria

Victoria said:

I'll get this. I nearly always have my DSi with me, and I do access the calendar on the photo album at times. For 200 points, it looks like a bargain.

CorbsAdmin

Corbs said:

I'll tell you, what the guys at Nnooo showed me of this at E3 looked really cool. I'm anxious to take it for a spin to see what all it can do.

Bankai

Bankai said:

Yeah, it's a pretty good app. I had a chance to play with it as well, recently, and though it's simple, it works really well, and will be pretty handy to have sitting on the DSi

WiiLovePeace

WiiLovePeace said:

Oooh Spirit Hunters Inc that sounds interesting :) Augmented reality ay? Sounds like it'll use the camera to do headtracking to create 3D depth in the game like that other game did... Hope it's a good price :)

• EDIT: Ok I just checked up on this game & it sounds fail :( Fighting spirits by taking photos? Nahhhh... Not for me :P
LuWiiGi

LuWiiGi said:

Why would I want this app when I can already do most of this on the DSi Calendar? I love Nnooo and all, they're great devs (Pop Plus Solo FTW!) but I find all their apps pretty useless. I know some people make good use of them, but I'd like to see Nnooo make an app that does something I can't already do easily. Still, 200 points isn't a bad price.

MeloMan

MeloMan said:

Can't wait, hope we get it this coming Monday in the US or at least the one after that. Thanks again, Nnooo!