La-Mulana Tokyo Game Show Trailer

Posted by Corbie Dillard

New footage for you to check out

We haven't heard a lot of news lately on the upcoming WiiWare title from Nicalis La-Mulana, but a brand new trailer was recently unveiled for the Tokyo Game Show and it features some amazing footage of the game in action.

As you can see from the new trailer, the game is shaping up quite well and looks fantastic. You'll also get a good look at some of the various boss fights you'll get to experience throughout the game.

We'll keep you posted on any new information on La-Mulana as it becomes available and we'll have a full review of the game shortly after its release on WiiWare later this year. Until then, enjoy the TGS 2010 Trailer below.

[via youtube.com]

PSICOffee

PSICOffee said:

Looks more complicated than I thought It would be, and beautiful too! Too bad its been in development for so very long. I guess that's Nicalis for ya.

Egg_miester

Egg_miester said:

it gives me a castlevania meets indiana jones vibe not thats a bad thing and here i thought the game was going to be a puzzle game

OverlordMao

OverlordMao said:

OMG IT'S SYMPHONY OF THE NIGHT.

Still, I'd love to finally play this game, the masochist inside me is burning in joy.

I'd say flaming, but...you know.

Link79

Link79 said:

This is my most wanted Wiiware game right now. Most of the time I could care less about the crapfest that Wiiware tends to be.

accc

accc said:

This looks like it's shaping up to be one of the best games on Wiiware. Can't wait!

burnedmatch

burnedmatch said:

Did I just see a camel horse thing shoot something out of its rear? Must buy just for the fartorpedo. yeah i just went there.

Nero

Nero said:

Not a fan of the remixed music but still it's La-Mulana and hopefully we in Europe doesn't have to wait as long as for Cave Story...

SandMan

SandMan said:

@SKTTR:

1. Play the original game first (which is supposedly easier than this one) and TRY to get through hell.
2. Cry. Cry knowing how absolutely wrong your comment is and how you faill at life.