Kapow! It's the Batman: The Brave and the Bold Release Dates

Posted by James Newton

Holy crimefighting in September, Batman!

The masked defenders of hand-drawn 2D animation, WayForward Technologies, are set for a Wii and DS return this month as Batman: The Brave and the Bold crusades its way to stores around the world.

Launching in North America on September 7th and with a European release following on September 24th, the new game is based on the caped crusader's current cartoon incarnation and is one of the few games to allow Wii and DS consoles to connect. Whilst the player wielding the Remote takes control of Batman, a second player can use the DS to activate the Bat-Mite voiced by Paul Reubens of Pee Wee Herman fame, of all people.

Enjoy this trailer in all its Pee Wee glory, and don't forget to read our WayForward interview here.

Related Games

Deviant_Mugen

Deviant_Mugen said:

I'm broke right now, so I'll have to wait a while before I can snap up a copy of the Wii version...

Also, Batmar's playing the Wii? Awesome...

Kidpit

Kidpit said:

Man I want that "Hammers of Justice" poster in the background there,

Oh yeah and the game looks awesome as well.

motang

motang said:

I was like Spet. 7th ok that gives me some time to play Metroid Other M, look up at where the computer time/date is...what the...it's Sept. 3rd, when...how...damn this game isn't too far off! :D

Big_A2

Big_A2 said:

Out of all the things I saw today, I would've never guessed I was going to see Batman play Wii.

LuWiiGi

LuWiiGi said:

WayForward disappointed me with Mighty Flip Champs, but I'm still gonna give this a shot.

MrB4

MrB4 said:

@LuWiiGi Really, I thought Mighty Flip Champs was a great game with an interesting concept.

Want to at least give this one a try, just to see how well the DS-Wii connectivity works.

LEGEND_MARIOID

LEGEND_MARIOID said:

That is one of the coolest games adverts i've ever seen, lol. Think I'll get the wii version. But aqualad - sorry, I meant my lad, wants the ds version. We are both fans of the tv series

Rerun

Rerun said:

I like Way Forward but they haven't reached pre-order status in my book. But this is something that's on my watch list. Excellent trailer though. Makes it hard to resist!