Download the Soundtrack for Dive: The Medes Islands Secret

Posted by James Newton

For free, of course

Dive: The Medes Islands Secret is one of the better games to have arrived on WiiWare so far this year: a submarine blend of exploration and action, it's sold well enough for Cosmonaut Games to want to say thank you with the release of the game's complete soundtrack.

Composed and remastered by El Topo Negro, it includes 11 tracks with new versions and never-before-released bonus songs too. You can download the complete game soundtrack for free right now, and have a read of our Dive: The Medes Islands Secret review to find out why this aquatic adventure is a bit of a sunken treasure.

[via 02d5f17.netsolhost.com]

suburban_sensei

suburban_sensei said:

Awesome, thanks for the heads up, James! I hope it's almost as good as that Shantae soundtrack that just got released. :P

MeloMan

MeloMan said:

Oh man... this is great news. I don't even know the name of the song when you are on the menu screen (the one with the green dive arrow), I assume that's the one titled, "Sunshine"? I won't be able to find out until I get home, but I HAVE to have this soundtrack. THANK YOU COSMONAUT GAMES, and Dive was a great piece of work, glad I had a chance to play it.

grenworthshero

grenworthshero said:

Super Sweet! I've never heard the music in this game, but you can't beat free. and that's yet another game soundtrack to add to my collection. I think that makes it #116

LuWiiGi

LuWiiGi said:

There sure are some nice developers out there, and they all seem to be Wii developers.

Bassman_Q

Bassman_Q said:

I'm glad that I don't have to have Bit Torrent to DL this soundtrack, unlike when Halfbrick Studios released their amazing soundtrack for Blast Off (PSN). Hopefully this will make me want to buy the game!