Reflection Flips Name to Divergent Shift Before Release on Monday

Posted by James Newton

Konami's next DSiWare game inbound

It's been a long time since we've heard anything of Reflection, and from now on we won't hear another thing about it, as its name has changed to Divergent Shift ahead of its DSiWare debut on Monday.

Developer Intrinsic Games broke the news on its official Twitter account, though there's no word yet on pricing or a release across the pond in Europe.

Described as a 2D puzzle platformer, gamers must use both DSi screens to navigate the precarious worlds. Following the story of a girl on a quest to reunite the pieces of a powerful mirror, we'll have a full review for you next week.

brandonbwii

brandonbwii said:

Looks more like Chronos Twin to me. I've been looking forward to this since it was first announced. Was beginning to think it was cancelled. Now how about some of those WiiWare games on the NLife coming soon list resurface hmmm? Where's Bang Bang Racing, Squibs Arcade, Bomberman Blast 2, and all those Interplay games announced?

Punny

Punny said:

I know what it looks like! It looks promising! :) Along with Shantae, this is one of the DSiWare games I'm looking forward to!

pkmnguy

pkmnguy said:

I've been waiting for this for a year!!!!!!!!! and it'll be out tomorrow!

TheFoolOnTheHill

TheFoolOnTheHill said:

Can't wait. I tried one of the very first versions before GameCon and it was unlike anything I'd ever played before. It's the first of it's kind and I congradulate the group for making their mark in the gamer world. Divergent Shift would have been out a long time ago, but there were some issues with the naming process.

Trust me, the wait won't be in vain. You won't be disappointed.

WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart said:

Not sure why they decided to change the name to something more complicated. They should have kept it simple and memorable. Reflection is much better, in my opinion.

MeloMan

MeloMan said:

I'm feeling this game as "Mighty Flip champs x Chronos Twins". Somehow I haven't heard anything about this game and look forward very much to a review. Me and my DSi will thank you, N-life ~_^