Monster Hunter Tri Soundtrack Rolls Out to Stores and Download

Posted by James Newton

$9.99 to download, price in Zennies uncertain

Monster Hunter 3 (~Tri) is still receiving a lot of love online and offline, but many hardcore hunters long for a way to take a piece of their favourite series on the go without having to bother with UMDs and the like. Now fearless hunters can accompany even their most mundane daily ritual with the game's rousing orchestral score, as Sumthing Else Music Works Inc. has released the soundtrack online and in store.

Made up of 52 orchestral tracks performed by the FILMharmonic Orchestra Prague and taking in everything from menu music to the sound of failure, it's available in two flavours: a retail version available at various stores and through Amazon and a download version through iTunes, Amazon MP3 and Sumthing Digital. From $9.99 to download or $15.98 plus shipping at Amazon, it's a steal whichever way you carve it.

[via topdollarpr.blogspot.com]

erv

erv said:

Lovely game, but in order to get to my hr90 and up level, I've heard these tracks PLENTY.

Can I stand hearing them when not hunting...?

timp29

timp29 said:

Want this game and Sin & Punishment 2. Don't want no soundtrack unless it is Bit.Trip

JayArr

JayArr said:

The huge selling point to me was the disc are hot pink, :D
[Cranks up Jhen Finale music and starts stabbing couch with broom, er I mean Lance]

TheBaconator

TheBaconator said:

Meh, the only song you need from this soundtrack is the main theme. The rest are mearly sound bits, sound effects, and wierd Gypsy like songs.

Egg_miester

Egg_miester said:

so the only stores is amazon thats so lame screw you crapcom you could at least sent it to targets or music stores

Mizore

Mizore said:

@ballkirby: I really don't know where you're getting that from...I already have most of it thanks to Youtube. About 40 of them and there are no sound effect gibberish crap on it. Only "short tune thing" being the one when you die.

Anyways I dunno whether to get this or not...I mean I already have it basically. What else am I missing anyways if I only have 40 tracks? xD

Punny

Punny said:

Sweet! This game has great music, so I'm all for the official soundtrack! I just gotta play it more!

AVahne

AVahne said:

The game has AWESOME music! Dunno what these people are talking about with sound effects or something.

Mizore

Mizore said:

Sandy Plains is probably my favorite battle music, followed by Volcano's. Phantom Uragaan music is just awesome. xD

Mizore

Mizore said:

...It's $18 on Amazon's download thing...>_>
Can't find the $10 one...help.