Brighten Up Your Dull Desktop with Super Scribblenauts Wallpaper

Posted by James Newton

Get daring, bright, bold and so on

So you're wearing your Scribblenauts rooster hat, thinking about wearing your Super Scribblenauts pre-order headphones, and you want to know exactly how you can express your excitement for Warner Bros.'s upcoming wordy epic. How about with some wallpaper? Good answer.

Being Super Scribblenauts however, this isn't just any wallpaper – it features a zombie in a hot air balloon, a raccoon on a unicorn and a vampire in a tugboat. If you can say that about any other wallpaper on the Internet, we'll eat our rooster hats.

To view and save the wallpaper, click the image accompanying this news post, or use this larger version here.

Super Scribblenauts is out on October 12th and is rated E10+ for everyone (as long as they're aged over 10.)

Metroid133

Metroid133 said:

I'm still torn over pre-ordering this giving the fact that I got the first one, but never go into it really. The pre-order gift this time while cool it's kind of lame at the same time since you don't get to pick your color. Oh well cool wallpaper, but it won't change my Metroid: Other M one! :) Maybe I'll pick this up down the road when there aren't so many games coming out.

hulklol123456789

hulklol123456789 said:

Got you a bigger one? My screen is a 18,4 inch scren, and when I put these wallpaper on it, it just spand alot and become horrible.

SilverBaretta

SilverBaretta said:

Alright! A cool wallpaper for my #1 birthday gift! (Sorta, my birthday is 6 days before the game is released here in the US)

Punny

Punny said:

Yay! I finally know the North American release date! That has to be the most random wallpaper I ever saw in my life. COOL! :)

RaylaxStaff

Raylax said:

Lol James. How about a version that's bigger than 800*450? ;)

The image you want is this one, which hasn't been hit by the website's Autoresizer (right-click link, Save As..., other NLife users :3)

GammaGames

GammaGames said:

i saw the original on sale at walmart, i decided to get Picross 3D though, becasue eveeryone said it ahad bad controls and a new one was coming out

James

James said:

No idea what happened with the resizing or attachment, but there it is.

RaylaxStaff

Raylax said:

@James: If an image is too large, the site speeds up the loading for it by creating /attachment/0/medium.jpg for the thumbnail and /attachment/0/large.jpg for the clicked version. The original is kept at /attachment/ :P

Alternative ending, witches did it

kevohki

kevohki said:

I wasn't planning on preordering this game.....

but I need those headphones.

Blink

Blink said:

Hmm, I'm thinking about getting this for my desktop, but that would mean replacing the splendor that is Axe Cop....hmmmm....nah. Still cool though. :)