Brand New Frobot Director's Cut Video

Posted by Corbie Dillard

The game continues to look better and better

The nice folks at Fugazo have just sent over a brand new gameplay video of their upcoming WiiWare release Frobot in action.

The brand new video shows a far more polished look and assures fans that the game will indeed be released sometime in 2010. It's been a long wait for the game, but judging from this newest video, the wait looks to be well worth it.

We'll keep you up-to-date on any developments regarding Frobot and we'll have a full review of the game shortly after its release.

[via youtube.com]

Omega

Omega said:

Doesn't look much better than before imho. The music is funny though. But what counts is the game and the video doesn't show much new in the way of gameplay.

47drift

47drift said:

I was rather stoic up until the binary. Then I couldn't stop laughing.

CorbsAdmin

Corbs said:

Based on the build I played at E3, it's gotten a lot more polish and it looks like it's playing faster. Maybe it's just me. :)

Sean_Aaron

Sean_Aaron said:

I really liked the retro computer game vibe in this one. Definitely a day-one purchase for me, though some of those rooms can be a pain.

WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart said:

The last video I saw of this game didn't really impress me. However, the game looks vastly improved in this new video. It has now become a day one purchase for me.:)

WiiLovePeace

WiiLovePeace said:

Holy ! This looks awesome, love the use of cell-shading for the explosions. Been a long time coming but the wait has definitely been worth it :D

jbrodack

jbrodack said:

The video was a funny idea but the voices could have been done better. Sounds like they just asked random friends or people around the office to do it. The binary part was funny though.

The game does look well made though and I like the theme.