BIT.TRIP RUNNER Soundtrack Now Available

Posted by Corbie Dillard

More BIT.TRIP beats to jam to!

So you say you want to listen to the amazing musical tracks from the BIT.TRIP RUNNER release but don't know where to turn? Well the nice guys over at Gaijin Games have just announced that the game's soundtrack can now be yours for a mere $5.99.

Check out the official press release below for all of the information you need to get those wonderful BIT.TRIP chip tunes flowing through that thick skull of yours.

Gaijin Games is excited to announce that the bitchin' BIT.TRIP RUNNER soundtrack is now available for purchase via CDBaby!

It will soon be available at other delightful distributors of digital ditties as well!

Are we totally insane!? This soundtrack is only $5.99, just like the other BIT.TRIP soundtracks! But wait, you say! Wait just a minute, Alex Neuse. There are 3 more tracks on this soundtrack. How can this be possible!?

It's possible because Gaijin Games is all about flinging awesomeness all over the freaking world!

So, yeah, go get your jammy on with CommanderVideo before you fall behind and lose this race! RUN! Don't walk. Soon, people will be listening to BIT.TRIP #5 (what's that game called again?), and BIT.TRIP RUNNER will be what all the cool kids reminisce about while you stand around like a doofus not being in on the joke.

No one wants that to happen to you, so get over to CDBaby and plunk down some digital casharoonies!

We'll keep you posted on any new information regarding the upcoming fifth release in the BIT.TRIP series and we'll have a full review of it shortly after its release.

SilverBaretta

SilverBaretta said:

I was waiting for this! TAKE MY FREAKING MONEY GAIJIN!!!!!

(And that was possibly the best press release I've ever read.)

WaLzgiStaff

WaLzgi said:

Pfft, not unless dragon forcefully shoves it down my throat!!!!!!!

Jk :P

SMEXIZELDAMAN

SMEXIZELDAMAN said:

LOL that is the awesomest press release ever. First I'll probably need to get the actual game....:o

GammaGames

GammaGames said:

haha i love that press release, nintendo needs to hire that person to write all theirs!

C7_

C7_ said:

While this is awesome, I was kinda lookin forward to this being on itunes, not because I like itunes or anything, but I have a crap-ton of point cards for it from gifts.

I need to go buy this though anyway.

TheBaconator

TheBaconator said:

Sorry I was looking at the Bit Trip Void album. Runner isn't on Itunes yet. But judging from the over priced other albums from the Bit Trip series I think Runner will be no execption

EdEN

EdEN said:

Someone from Nintendolife tell Gaijin to make a "boxset" available at CDbaby with all 4 albums at $19.99 and they'll get my purchase.

1 click
1 download

NeoRausch

NeoRausch said:

@koops: um...no...no, not at all. it's more like super high speed engerized pattern memo marathon in candy electro wonderland with beeps and bleeps. wich mean: It's super awesome!

..but nothing like korg.

WaveBoy

WaveBoy said:

Worlds 1 and 2 were awesome, But World 3 left a bad taste in my mouth :p Anyways as for the sound track...color me oh so mildy interested for World 1 and 2 :p

nervegamer

nervegamer said:

I can't wait to get this :) does anyone know how to get the super mario galaxy 2 soundtrack?