BIT.TRIP FATE Teaser Image Released

Posted by Corbie Dillard

More funky artwork to blow your mind

As you know, Gaijin Games has just recently announced the title of their newest BIT.TRIP release BIT.TRIP FATE, so the obligatory teaser image from the ever-sadistic Alex Neuse was bound to surface eventually.

As you can see below, it's a very beautiful piece of artwork, but if you're expecting to get any type of idea about what the game will hold, good luck with that.

We'll keep you posted on BIT.TRIP FATE as more information will possibly surface at the upcoming PAX 2010 Expo in Seattle, WA that takes place on September 3rd - 5th. Stay tuned.

Untitled

WaveWarlock

WaveWarlock said:

Is that in game? Because the earlier screens looked nothing like this....Unless this is just a different level.

Metroid133

Metroid133 said:

@1 You are looking at your FATE!!!!!

Seriously though if I was not currently pumped up for Other M this would be my desktop background! :D

Nero

Nero said:

Oh no, the orange/blue thing has spread from movie posters to this game D:

accc

accc said:

Why can't they just show the game already? I don't care about this abstarct artwork BS.

HipsterDashie

HipsterDashie said:

I can't even see CommanderVideo... :(

And people keep saying insta-backround, but the resolution's too small! Unless I'm missing something?

CorbsAdmin

Corbs said:

There's a higher resolution version here for those who want to use it as a desktop wallpaper. :)

Punny

Punny said:

Doesn't look anything like the other BIT.TRIP games, but that's not a bad thing. Hellooooooooooo, artwork Nurse!

SuperMarioFan96

SuperMarioFan96 said:

I feel like this is going to be endlessly anylized by Bit.Trip fans, hoping to find some sort of clue about it. :D

Kaeobais

Kaeobais said:

@Waveboy: Earlier screens?

It could very well have barely anything to do with the game, though. Remember the satellites image for Void? If it IS in game, than damn, it looks great.

Anotheralex_x

Anotheralex_x said:

Why do you want this as your wallpaper?

1. You don't know what is or represents
2. It's not that "beautiful"
3. I feel there is plenty of wallpapers that can be worthy of your desktops

This is my opinion though...

Odnetnin

Odnetnin said:

@Metroid133 What's funny is I had just gotten a wallpaper from the Other M site yesterday and saw this not minutes later and instantly changed it. :D Still crazy excited for Other M, though.
@Anotheralex_x Just wondering, have you ever played a BIT.TRIP game (especially RUNNER, and especially if you beat it)?
Also, thanks very much for the high-resolution version, Corbie! :)
this is already my most anticipated game of all time

Anotheralex_x

Anotheralex_x said:

@Odnetnin- yes and all of them have a different design and gameplay incorporated in them. I just cant understand being hyped over a possible screenshot or abstract art.

LittleIrves

LittleIrves said:

So.... fire and ice? Maybe the next genre is "puzzle," and you have to freeze items and then melt them to somehow progress?
Either way, can't wait. This makes me wonder if I should finally get VOID, as it's the only one I haven't yet played and beaten.