Seth Green Gives Sartorial Advice Using Dragon Quest

Posted by James Newton

A headline we never thought we'd run

It's wall-to-wall Dragon Quest IX for DS at the moment as Nintendo's marketing machine is running at close to full speed, with a slew of adverts and the chance to meet the series creator in New York this weekend.

Last week we brought you the first commercial starring Seth Green in which he gave a group of girls dating advice – stay with us – and now he's using its customisation options to help out a young man desperate for clothing advice. Well, he is dating Kelsey Weaver.

Check out the video below and remember: Japanese RPGs can help out in many real-life situations, not just when dating.

V8_Ninja

V8_Ninja said:

Very deep "Customisation" options indeed. :P

(P.S. If you didn't get it, I'm referring to the typo in the image caption.)

theblackdragonAdmin

theblackdragon said:

@V8: remember that this is a UK-based website; they use 's' instead of 'z' in a lot of '-ize'/'-ization' words there. :3

CorbsAdmin

Corbs said:

Just got a fur poncho in the game myself. Nice fashion statement with the fur cap. :)

WaveyChristmas

WaveyChristmas said:

lol niceee!
Much better than those horrible PSP stereotypical Gangster 'buck' unfunny annoying Marcus commercials. Those leave a horrible taste in my mouth. The PSP is so gangsta buck, yuck...lol

Kaeobais

Kaeobais said:

At first I thought the image was Simon Pegg in Hot Fuzz :P That is before I saw his hair :/

skywake

skywake said:

@rafaelluik Its not just UK English, its the RIGHT English. I mean, the only thing the English haven't worked out is the art of constantly telling people how things aren't in the form of a rhetorical question. :)

Punny

Punny said:

@ JumpMad: Seth Green was probably looking for some more action figures for Robot Chicken. Speaking of this, I'd like to see a Dragon Quest skit on a future episode!