Sengoku BASARA Samurai Heroes Unleashes Its Kiai This October
Posted by Trevor Chan
From the producer of Devil May Cry 4
16th Century Japan is remembered mostly for its poetry and samurais; we think we all know which of those two we'd rather see in our video games (unless you wear a beret), and Capcom knows it too.
Capcom has announced that Sengoku BASARA Samurai Heroes for the Wii will be launching on October 15 in Europe and Australia. From Hiroyuki Kobayashi, the producer of Devil May Cry 4 comes an action game where it's not uncommon for players to be battling it out with up to dozens of samurai warriors. Utilise swords and spears to get you passed the action-packed stages that lead up to the main event.
Press release time:
Featuring unique playable characters, as well as supporting generals who will make it easier to command and lead armies, players will see the battle from the perspective of each military commander with the ultimate goal of re-writing history to rule all of 16th century Japan.
In the dynamic new “Hero’s Story” mode, the player’s decisions impact history with a redesigned story mode. Based on choices made by the player, new drama unfolds as friends become enemies, enemies become friends, and a new Sengoku story unfolds. Adding a new strategic element to the game, forces can fight for control/taking over of camps and ultimately entire battlefields.
- Fight your way through many exciting battlefields until all heroes have gathered at the decisive battle of Sekigahara
- Single-player game evolves based on players decisions and actions
- Featuring unique playable samurai warrior characters
- Upgradeable weapon types allow players to extend or add special abilities
- Dramatic “Heroes’ Story” mode changes history based on players decisions as the story progresses