Podcast: NLFM Episode 7: User-Generated Content
Posted by Jon Wahlgren
Listener contributions, confusing homophones and Team Fortress 2 secrets revealed!
Oh hi, didn't see you come in there. Stay a while, and listen!
Turns out we've got some fine musicians in the audience as we take a look to some listener-created tunes. We've also got a few select choices from The Megas, The World Ends With You, and the song that Akira Yamaoka would like blaring as he leaves this crazy world.
NLFM generally focuses on music from games playable on Nintendo consoles and handhelds, which, thanks to the Virtual Console, also includes the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive and Master System, Turbografx-16, Neo Geo and Commodore 64. It's not all games either as we highlight chip musicians and albums we really like.
Here's what's in store for your ears this time:
1. Takeharu Ishimoto - Noisy Noise (The World Ends With You)
2. Anthony Seeha - NEON
3. Edhe - Let's Get Ready to Wrestle
4. Ian Uniacke - Street
5. The Megas - The Annihilation of Monsteropolis/Airman (Get Equipped)
6. Decktonic - Bassfisher
7. Shiryu - The Twin Dragons (Shiryu's Arcade Vol. 1)
8. The Outer Rim - N.M.H. The Outer Rim Remix (The Outer Rim)
9. Ennio Morricone - Ecstasy of Gold (The Good, the Bad and the Ugly OST)
To avoid the gnashing of teeth that comes with missing episodes, subscribe to our Podcast feed (using iTunes) or download it using this direct link. You can also find us on iTunes (don't forget to rate us!), so show the podcasts some love as there is plenty more good stuff lined up for the future.
Also be sure to send in your contributions, requests and what have you to help make NLFM way more rad.