Download Versions of Ivy the Kiwi? Rated by ESRB

Posted by James Newton

Tiny bird to fly to WiiWare and DSiWare

Last month we brought you our First Impressions of upcoming PROPE project Ivy the Kiwi?, as well as an exclusive interview with the game's creator Yuji Naka. In Japan, the game received small versions available via WiiWare and DSiWare, so naturally our intrepid reporter Corbie Dillard asked about the possibility of these games heading to the West, to which Mr Naka replied:

We're looking into it right now, but we're still not sure if we can bring it over to the US or Europe right now.

With Rising Star Games previously confirming they'll bring the full games and their Mini counterparts to Europe, North America will also be able to get some downloadable kiwi fun as the ESRB has rated both games as E for Everyone with Comic Mischief.

Corbie and podcast host James Newton recently sat down to discuss Corbie's experience at E3 and amongst the impressive titles on display was Ivy the Kiwi? Check out the latest episode of the Nintendo Life podcast to hear what they had to say about this upcoming avian adventure.

[via gonintendo.com]

Related Games

Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz said:

What the crap is up with the ? in the title? It's getting on my nerves.

HipsterDashie

HipsterDashie said:

I'll most likely get the DS retail version, mainly because I have a DSi and an XL so wouldn't know which one to download it on. XD

@Xkhaoz

The story behind Ivy involves some confusion as to who she really is, ergo is she actually a kiwi? Hence the question mark.

Birdman

Birdman said:

Considering that the retail game is going for $20 (according to Gamestop), along with the problems I have juggling my DSiWare games right now, I'll probably get the retail version.

LEGEND_MARIOID

LEGEND_MARIOID said:

I read a review of the Japanese retail version in n-gamer. Read very well. The DSiWare and WiiWare versions would be an even better proposition they felt.

Radbot42

Radbot42 said:

I still have no clue what this game is. You make Ivy for this chick to go over things? Am i getting it right?