Hudson Announces E3 Lineup

Posted by Zach Kaplan

To include mysterious secret title...

Hudson Entertainment recently announced the list of games that it'll be showing off at the upcoming entertainment exposition which we know as E3. Their Wii lineup will feature BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion – Battle Fortress, Deca Sports 3, Oops! Prank Party and Lost in Shadow while for DS it'll be presenting BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion.

Additionally, there's to be a mystery title in the mix, and given Hudson's apparent preference for the Big N's systems (it'll only be showing off two additional titles, both for Xbox Live Arcade), it's quite likely it'll be a Wii, DS or (dare we suggest it?) a 3DS title. Bomberman 3D? Something that takes place on an island? Let the speculation begin!

[via hudsonentertainment.com]

Related Games

Warioware

Warioware said:

If it's a new Adventure Island title could and would it be their first foray into 3D platformers? Great that they seem to be supporting the Wii whilst a lot of others aren't. And that wasn't a sly firstie, it was a genuine question I don't know the answer to.

turtlelink

turtlelink said:

I hope they announce the new Bomberman download for Xbox Live, PSN, and Wiiware as well as a new adventure type one like Hero for the 64 on Wii.

TwilightV

TwilightV said:

@Tsuchinoko: I wish! They have quite a few games i'd like to see hit the service, with that, the other 64 Bomberman games and the Mario Party series... DX

JimLad

JimLad said:

New Bomberman games are never a surprise.
In fact if it isn't a Bomberman game, that would surprise me.

CorbsAdmin

Corbs said:

If it's not a new _______ of Thunder game, I'm going to be very disappointed. :)

Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko said:

@TwilightV I just remember playing that game as a kid and thinking it was so much fun. I would love to have the chance to play it again.

Zach

Zach said:

@turtlelink Actually, one of the other two titles they'll be showing is Bomberman Live: Battlefest for XBox Live Arcade. (Their other XBox Live Arcade title is Bonk: Brink of Extinction.)

SherlockHolmes

SherlockHolmes said:

Beyblade. Holy shnitzels! When I was younger I used to collect Beyblade and watch the TV show. Now that is awesome.

Nickno

Nickno said:

Maybe they are gonna announce Mario Party 9! :O That would be...AMAZZZZING!

Zach

Zach said:

@Nickno You'll be excited to hear that Oops! Prank Party is a Mario Party game without the Nintendo characters. It's disappointing that it won't have them and raises the question of why Nintendo did not license them to this title - it could have been either company's choice - but it's still the same type of game.

Percentful

Percentful said:

How about a bomberman generations sequel where no one could talk? That would be nice.
Not to mention there wouldn't be any blood dripping from my ears to distract me from boss fights.

Egg_miester

Egg_miester said:

i miss the days when hudson was one of the best developers out there nowdays they are not even remotely close to that

ZarroTsu

ZarroTsu said:

WOuldn't it be more fun to play with beyblade toys than with a bayblade DS/Wii game? :(

MetalMario

MetalMario said:

If it is a new Bomberman game, I want one like Bomberman: Tournament (GBA) for the DS.

mecoy

mecoy said:

beyblade? huh! if they bring back medabots infinite 2 ill cry ....but i dont think that was them

Vinsanity

Vinsanity said:

I don't really care. Hudson sucks. I mean, Bomberman is awesome, but that's ALL they have, AND its already available for every system thats important this generation.

Though Lost in Shadows (despite its janky name) definitely looks cool, like Ico meets the original Prince of Persia. And a Mario Party 9 would certainly be welcome, but won't happen since Nintendo can do "wii party" for much cheaper since the Miis and their stupid island are horrid little detail-less creations.

But mostly, they barely had any output on the last generation of consoles, and everything they've done this generation has been awful little downloadable titles or bomberman. Has anyone seen their US-developed "Bonk: Edge of Extinction"? Awful.

Couldn't care about this company any less right now.