Furry Legends Coughs Up 100,000 Wii Points

Posted by James Newton

Gamelion Studios offers fortune via Facebook

It's not long until Gamelion Studio's first entry in the Furry Legends saga will be available to download from the Wii Shop Channel, and the company is ensuring it lands with a bang by offering a total prize fund of 100,000 Nintendo Points in a sweepstake, divided neatly into 1,000 Point portions for Furry Legends: Chapter One.

If you want to be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is head over to the Gamelion Studios Facebook group, click the Sweepstakes tab and enter your details. The points will be given away in July on the North American release of Furry Legends which, if you look over to the right, you'll see is Monday the 5th.

Check out our exclusive content, including developer videos, First Impressions and more over at the Furry Legends: Chapter One game page.

Crystalking18

Crystalking18 said:

1000 wii points? Well.... if I win I'm not buying this game lol. Just not that big of a fan. But I'll gladly take the points $_$

WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart said:

Very cool contest. I actually created a Facebook account just so I could enter. I have really been looking forward to this game so I hope that I win.:)

Moco_Loco

Moco_Loco said:

Just to be clear, having just read the rules, the points cannot be used for any game other than Furry Legends.

suburban_sensei

suburban_sensei said:

Thanks for the heads up, NL. I submitted my entry, but I doubt I would spend the 1,000 points on Furry Legends. I have my eye on Art of Balance at the moment. .

WiiLovePeace

WiiLovePeace said:

Too bad the comp is USA only. I hope they do a sweepstakes like this for the PAL regions when/if it gets released in PAL. I'm very much looking forward to this game :-)

Lotice-Paladin

Lotice-Paladin said:

It is strange that a European based company is giving out free points to the US and not in it's native Europe.

*Damn...I gave the answer away! :(