There's not much of note for Japan next month on the Virtual Console. Nintendo's only title is a Super Famicom game we'll likely never get. Aside from that, there's just two NES and Neo Geo games to pick from.
The full list for June is as follows:
- Meta Fight (The original Japanese version of Blaster Master. The storyline is completely different, but aside from that it's the same game.)
- SD Gundam World: Gachapon Senshi - Scramble Wars (A strategy title based on Gundam. It was rereleased in Japan as part of their Famicom Mini (NES Classics) series for GBA a few years ago.)
- Heisei Shin Onigashima: Kouhen (June 1st - The second and last part of an updated Super Famicom rerelease of the FDS title Shin Onigashima.)
- Fighter's History Dynamite (A fighter developed by Data East. It was retitled Karnov's Revenge in the west because Karnov, Data East's mascot, is one of the playable characters!)
- Flying Power Disc (A crazy sports game based on the real-life game of frisbee tennis. It was released in the west as WindJammers.)