Rage of the Gladiator Coming to Europe on Friday

Posted by Corbie Dillard

And there's even a fun contest to go along with it!

Ghostfire Games has just announced that their WiiWare fighting release Rage of the Gladiator will be coming to the European WiiWare service this Friday.

To further sweeten things up a bit, they're even going to be giving away a free copy of the game to one lucky European gamer each and every day to celebrate the release. You can check out the official statement below for more details and don't forget to check out our review of the game if you need any further convincing.

“Rage of the Gladiator” for WiiWare is coming out this Friday April 16th in Europe! The developer (Ghostfire Games) is giving away a free copy of the game each day through a Twitter contest for Europe that begins this Friday.

To enter the contest, add them on Twitter (@GhostfireGames) and send the following message on Twitter:

#rageofthegladiator is available on WiiWare! I want Rage of the Gladiator! RT+Follow for chance to WIN http://bit.ly/a4rJzF @GhostfireGames

Each day, Ghostfire Games will select one winner at random and award them a free copy of Rage of the Gladiator.

When a winner is selected, they will receive a direct message on twitter asking for their Wii friend code so a copy of the game can be gifted over.

Copies of the game will be given out once a week, on Friday for each winner so far.

To receive your prize, add our Wii friend code to your Wii system: 2504 6373 3781 6639

You can re-enter this contest every day! If you don’t win, then try again the next day!

This contest will be running from April 16th through 30th.

CoffeeWithGames

CoffeeWithGames said:

I agree with MakeMyBiscuit!

I'm still enjoying the game, and I purchased it day one!
I finished it with NES style controls, now playing with the Wii Remote/Nun chuck controls.

Omega

Omega said:

I don't know what twitter is. And I do not want to register or subscribe. Can I still get a free copy? :-)

Sean_Aaron

Sean_Aaron said:

As much as I would love to have this on my PAL Wii, I'm drawing my social networking line at Facebook.

Seriously people, even if you don't like Punch Out!! you should give this a go, it's the biz!

Terra

Terra said:

So all we have to do is follow them and post that message in our Twitter? Easy enough, I have an account that I started for an old NL competiton so it's time to wipe the virtual dust off it.

Kaoz

Kaoz said:

Worth every penny. I haven't beaten the game yet, (got sidetracked cause I got ahold of Bioshock 2, Mass Effect 2, and Battlefield Bad Company 2 all one right after each other.) I will definitely be going back to finish it up when I get a break in my new game "rentals"

Machu

Machu said:

This is definitely on my 'to-buy' list. But first, it's on my 'to-win' list.

Imerion

Imerion said:

Insta-buy on this one. Really liked Punch Out and the addition of WM+ support and tech-tree upgrades make this sound really enjoyable.
Can't enter the competition though, Twitter is really not my thing.