You may remember Frat Party Games: Pong Toss, released on WiiWare over a year ago. We gave the game a pretty unfavourable review, but instead of giving up, its developer has gone back to reassess, tweak and fix what went wrong with its debut release. The new WiiWare game, Frat Party Games: Pong Toss Pro, will be released this Spring. Read the full press release below:
Las Vegas, Nevada—April 21, 2010—JV Games, a unique and leading developer of frat party styled interactive video games, announced today that Pong Toss Pro - Frat Party Games® is headed to the Nintendo’s WiiWare™ service near you this Spring! Following in the success of JV Games’ Pong Toss, Pong Toss Pro will be coming exclusively to the Nintendo’s Wii™ system!
“Pong Toss Pro delivers a challenging and fun game packed with tons of competition,” said Jag Jager, project and design director of JV Games. “This is the ultimate all-around game for the Wii – you can play with your parents, grandparents, and going during a house or dorm party, get all your friends to join in!”
Pong Toss Pro-Frat Party Games game features include:
- Traditional bracket style tournament play
- Completely redesigned pixel accurate throwing system
- Brand new audio engine
- Completely redesigned graphics
- One to four players in local hot-seat mode
- Multiple gameplay modes including practice mode, free mode and tournament mode
- Speed Pong mode- two or three players compete at the same time
- Multiple environments to choose from
- Select one of several tables to play on.
Pong Toss Pro- Frat Party Games is rated “E” for everyone by the ESRB. For more information regarding Pong Toss Pro- Frat Party Games and JV Games, please visit: www.jvgames.com or www.fratpartygames.com.
That's a lot of awesomeness, bro.