First North American Black Wii Advert Leaked, Start Saving $199

Posted by James Newton

Soon to be available in black, also available in white

After a recent heads-up that North America was due to receive the black Wii console some six months after Europe, we've now had the first photographic proof that the machine is on its way in no time with this shot from Gamestop.

Appearing to mimic the same bundle available elsewhere, your $200 will nab you a Wii, Wii Sports and Sports Resort with MotionPlus, with every accessory rendered in a lovely dark hue.

The advert makes no mention of a release date as it was clearly intended to be displayed after launch, but if Gamestop stores are receiving them now we can only speculate the machine will be available in a very short space of time indeed. More news as it happens.

[via kotaku.com]

grenworthshero

grenworthshero said:

Deviant_Mugen

Deviant_Mugen said:

"If you do not have a Wii, buy this when it comes out. Such a good deal!"Token Girl

"Wow. That looks beautiful, and it's an amazing deal, too. I almost wish I didn't already have a Wii."grenworthshero

What they said... ↑

y2josh

y2josh said:

I'll be getting one more than likely. I don't have Sports Resort and i'd like my Wii to match my new Kia Soul :)

fishman100

fishman100 said:

well, it's too bad that i already have a wii, and it's really too bad that i can't get myself such a fabulous package...

NintendoWorld1

NintendoWorld1 said:

Shame in some ways that he doesn't come with New Super Mario bros it would have helped them sell, thousands...

Pj1

Pj1 said:

I have a black Wii and it looks great, but it's dust collector and doesn't hide hand smudges very well. However inside that big box you get a cleaning cloth!!
$200.00 isn't a bad price either for what you get guys...

BlueFlameBat

BlueFlameBat said:

I have too much VC and WiiWare content to get this and sell my old white Wii. I do like black finishes though ... even if smudge marks are more noticeable on them.

EdEN

EdEN said:

You get the Wii, Wiimote and Nunchuck in black, plus Wii Sports Resort and a black WM+ FREE. Great value for those that don't own a Wii.

WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart said:

If I could transfer my data from my current Wii to this black beauty I would definitely pick one up.

motang

motang said:

This should have came out along with the white one...I wanted to get the black Wii back then, now that I have so much Wiiware an VC games this is useless to me. :)

CharlieRod

CharlieRod said:

Hope I can get Nintendo to do a "repair" on my console by cleaning out any viruses and stuff, and while they're at it, switch the casing. That'd be cool.

Slapshot

Slapshot said:

...and this is the reason I haven't repurchased a Wii. I will buy on release day wit Muramasa and NIGHTS.