GhostSlayer Trailer Appears to Spook You

Posted by Brad Long

Get your slay on with this new trailer

Gevo Entertainment producer Lim Ming Jie has just e-mailed us here at Nintendo Life to let us know about the new trailer for the upcoming WiiWare game Ghostslayer. It's looking especially delicious, and when we get our hands on it in just a few hours we certainly hope the gameplay matches up with the footage!

After you watch the trailer, take a gander at Jon's insightful interview, where more information on the game can be found.

irken004

irken004 said:

Looks interesting, but very dark.

Seriously, I can hardly tell what is going on

Moco_Loco

Moco_Loco said:

It's weird how you can't even see your hand. Maybe there's telekinesis involved? Or maybe...(gasp)...you play as an invisible ghost in the game!

SherlockHolmes

SherlockHolmes said:

I'd rather see the whole person. I don't like the fact that it's first person. This game would make me feel alone... Looks cool though.

brandonbwii

brandonbwii said:

Why is the game so darn dark? I hope there's an in game brightness adjust similar to other horror games. That level of darkness is just ridiculous.

JakobG

JakobG said:

I'm always suspicious about those 3D-WiiWare games.
No excuse here.

Donatello

Donatello said:

Why does it have to lack the characters Arms and hands?
But ya...I kind of dig the creatures. "They Mostly come at night...Mostly"

Ren

Ren said:

Hey this still looks pretty cool to me. Doesn't look that dark, it's just a youtube video, I think it's alright. The lack of arms and hands is a little distracting, though, if they have to do that then I think they could at least move the sword down and inward a bit so it's not so obvious and weird looking. Otherwise I'm optimistic.

KrazyKain

KrazyKain said:

@Donatello
I THINK it's because you have 100% freedom to do whatever you want with the sword, which would result in the hands not knowing how to react as it would require alot of advanced animation.

I just realized.. this is Wii sports sword-showdown....
but still looks awesome.

Mizore

Mizore said:

That reminds me, whatever happened to Ghost Wire for the DSi? It looked interesting...