Fragile Dreams Come True in March

Posted by James Newton

Mark your calendar for the 19th of next month

If you're a fan of subtle Japanese pseudo-supernatural survival adventure RPGs, today is your lucky day. Not as lucky as Friday, March 19th though, as that's when Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon is confirmed to launch across Europe.

We've already spent a good few hours with the game and were undeniably intrigued by what we played, so there's just one month left to see whether the completed game is a dream come true or... not.

bro2dragons

bro2dragons said:

definitely not gonna be the type of game i pick up full price, but used for $20 in a year or two, definitely.

DarkLloyd

DarkLloyd said:

ah will pick this up at the end of the march got too many games to get for march at the moment :P

Sneaker13

Sneaker13 said:

I almost forgot about this game. I really want this one. But there are so many games out there I (still) need to get. I don't know if I have the money.

Gum

Gum said:

as much as i'd like to buy this game at full price. i dunno what to expect from it, so cha, pricedrop = the fact that i decided to go all crazy retro should hold me over for the 2 months it takes for this game to hit 20$ anyway.

Objection

Objection said:

It saddens me, but I'm also in the "price drop crowd," although not because I'mnot excited for this game, but other new releases take precendence.

MiiMiiMii

MiiMiiMii said:

This does look to be very interesting. Another game slightly from left-field that Wii devs do so well. I've got my fingers crossed for good reviews on this one. Lost in Shadow I'm looking forward to too.

My new PS3 (it was free, don't hate me!) is fulfilling it's intended role - its a fancy Blu-Ray player. Hard Rain does sound intriguing though.

citizenerased

citizenerased said:

So many people waiting for a price drop or buying it used... and we're at a "core" gaming site here. Wow. sounds like it's gonna flop even harder than I thought it would. Damn shame.

Sean_Aaron

Sean_Aaron said:

I have faith that Tyrone will be brought in to lay his golden voicebox to work on promoting this fine-looking specimen of a game.

Rerun

Rerun said:

I'm a charter member of the "Price-Drop Club". The only games that I purchase full price are the ones with must-have pre-order bonuses (OST and Artbooks) and can't miss games that have a $10 pre-order discount in Amazon (such as the New Super Mario Bros and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom).