DodoGo! Rolls Into View
Posted by Chris Buxton
Alien After All and Neko Entertainment have today announced their first DSiWare download: DodoGo!
The title is highly stylised action puzzle game in which the stylus is used as a tool to return the Dodo eggs back to their nest and away from the jaws of hungry predators. The eggs themselves are uncontrollable leaving players to manipulate the environment as a mechanism to get the eggs rolling.
First looks show the game is shaping up to be a colourful experience, with the publisher promising that the eggs on their own will be full of character and provide an extra dimension to the game as players discover they are packed with surprises
With nearly 100 levels plus bonus stages the publisher is certainly planning to hatch a big bird. Of course, you can rely on Nintendo Life to let you know if it turns out to be a turkey.
In the meantime, take a look at the feature list that the carrier pigeon dropped off.
- Charismatic and engaging main characters with distinct personalities;
- Easy to pick up, with intuitive gameplay, making it accessible from seven year olds to 77 year olds;
- More interaction with the environment: dig, cut, scratch, place items, connect them together to create new traps;
- Accessible to all thanks to dip-in, dip-out gameplay and progressive levels of difficulty;
- No stress! To each their own pace, and their own stylus. Whether a hardcore player, casual gamer or a youngster, everyone will find a challenge to suit them: performances, achievements and lap times for the seasoned gamer; caution and character handling for the casual player; fun, and treats in store for the young DS audience;
- Multiple solutions. Give free rein to your imagination and you can find alternative ways!
- A colourful universe, fun and exotic in a modern graphic style blending cartoon, animation and Flash;
- Saving a single egg gives you the right to be included in the internet World Ranking on the game’s official website, and to be featured on the front page of the official website.