NPD recently revealed a list of the best-selling games in the US, and Nintendo's pack-in title Wii Play came out on top, beating every other game of the past fifteen years.
That's right - those nine minigames have sold more copies than any title from the Call of Duty, Madden NFL, Grand Theft Auto and Guitar Hero series. NPD haven't released the actual sales figures yet, but last October they revealed Wii Play had sold a staggering 11.1 million copies across the US.
The biggest surprise of all in NPD's list? The tenth best-selling game of all time in the US is Namco Museum. That's right - it's outsold Brain Training, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and thousands of other titles.
Here's the top ten in full.
ALL-TIME TOP 10 US NON-PC GAMES
1) Wii Play (Wii)
2) Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (PS2, PS3, Wii, Xbox 360)
3) Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS2, Xbox)
4) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PS3, Xbox 360)
5) Wii Fit (Wii)
6) Mario Kart Wii (Wii)
7) Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PS3, Xbox 360, DS)
8) Madden NFL 07 (PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox, PS2, PSP, DS, GC, GBA, Wii)
9) Call of Duty: World at War (PS3, Xbox 360, DS, Wii)
10) Namco Museum (DC, GBA, PS2, GC, Xbox, PSP, N64, PS3, Wii, DS, PS, Xbox 360)