No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle Web Site Launched

Posted by Adam Russell

It's official: Henry wears "a right natty vest"

Here at Nintendo Life we’re very excited about the imminent release of No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle and it seems Ubisoft have been reading our Christmas wish lists as they have now launched a dedicated web site (not to be visited by those who are easily offended!)

The site is really rather good if a little low on content just yet though there seems to be some empty space on the characters screen in particular which may suggest further updates as the game nears release.

There are also a number of new screenshots, gameplay videos, a community area and an about section which promises the game will include “Giant robots! Coconuts! Chicks with short skirts and bad attitudes!”

So don’t spend all your Christmas money too soon as No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle is due for release in the US in January followed by the European release in February/March.

Be sure to keep checking back for more details as we get them.

[via nomoreheroesgame.us.ubi.com]

NeoRausch

NeoRausch said:

so, are they still releasing two versions of this? cut / uncut? the euope-version was utter s....bad.
nathing againgst a littel censorship or black blood, but that was was terrible made.

bro2dragons

bro2dragons said:

i'm excited for this because it looks cool, but i've still not played the first one. i'll probably get it soon, though. at the moment, i'm more excited for red steel 2, though.

Objection

Objection said:

Great trailer, very funny and well-edited. I hope the European version is better this time, for my across-the-pond friends. I'll be getting this, as it seems to be a considerable imporvement on a game I rather liked.

Smileoscar

Smileoscar said:

I just bought No More Heroes today,and it's been good so far so I'll probably pick up the sequal to.

BL_Donth

BL_Donth said:

Sylvia's bio made me lol :D
Can't wait.
Edit: So far, they only added the returning characters from the first game.

Odnetnin

Odnetnin said:

@DarkLink Oh I am offended by that word; I hadn't clicked the link and was wondering about it. Thanks for clearing that up.

3230ru

3230ru said:

this title is so Fword good ! an sudafiftyone is so Fword great! he is one of the few "desperatly struggling" for the mature auditory to keep an eye on Wii console! when the first game came out I thougt that it was just one good mature title, but now looking back I understand how cool it was ( and is) because we still have nothing to compare it with.