New La-Mulana Test Play Video

Posted by Corbie Dillard

Check out brand new footage of the game in action!

Tyrone Rodriguez of Nicalis has just sent over a link to their brand new Test Play 2 video showing their upcoming WiiWare title La-Mulana in action.

In this brand new video you can see quite a large number of levels found throughout the game, along with some amazing in-game music being played in the background. The game looks better and better with each new video of the game released and should be a great addition to the WiiWare service come next year. You can check out the video below.

We'll have more information on La-Mulana as it becomes available, as well as a full review of the game when it hits the WiiWare service.

[via youtube.com]

Vinsanity

Vinsanity said:

Really looking forward to this:) It seems like an awesome throwback to that era when the SNES was putting out some great puzzle-platformers. A genre that Wiiware is lacking in, despite how excellent toki tori is:) Can't wait for this, and Nicalis' other games on Wiiware too.

CorbsAdmin

Corbs said:

Although I'm super-stoked about all of Nicalis' games, it's La-Mulana that I'm most excited about. Can't wait to get my hands on this one! :)

Objection

Objection said:

Its beautiful. I laughed when i saw him land on his back after that multiple-screen plummet.

WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart said:

This game looks very impressive. By the time it finally does arrive on WiiWare it should be really incredible. Easily one of my most anticipated games of 2010.

Jockolantern

Jockolantern said:

This update looks like everything I hoped it would turn out to be: gorgeous visual facelift, fluid 60fps animation, a killer remixed soundtrack of the great original tunes, and the same sinisterly challenging gameplay La-Mulanites have come to know and love about the game. Cannot wait to throw my support behind this particular title; it so very well deserves it.

Djungelurban

Djungelurban said:

Estimated release date: January 2015... Yay! Can't wait! Or... Ehhh... Well, guess I can wait... Kinda have to...

y2josh

y2josh said:

Looks good. Not getting my hopes up again though. Thanks, Cave Story.