New La-Mulana Test Play Video

Posted by Corbie Dillard

Check out brand new footage of the game in action!

Tyrone Rodriguez of Nicalis has just sent over a link to their brand new Test Play 2 video showing their upcoming WiiWare title La-Mulana in action.

In this brand new video you can see quite a large number of levels found throughout the game, along with some amazing in-game music being played in the background. The game looks better and better with each new video of the game released and should be a great addition to the WiiWare service come next year. You can check out the video below.

We'll have more information on La-Mulana as it becomes available, as well as a full review of the game when it hits the WiiWare service.

From the web

Vinsanity said:

Really looking forward to this:) It seems like an awesome throwback to that era when the SNES was putting out some great puzzle-platformers. A genre that Wiiware is lacking in, despite how excellent toki tori is:) Can't wait for this, and Nicalis' other games on Wiiware too.

Corbs said:

Although I'm super-stoked about all of Nicalis' games, it's La-Mulana that I'm most excited about. Can't wait to get my hands on this one!

Objection said:

Its beautiful. I laughed when i saw him land on his back after that multiple-screen plummet.

WolfRamHeart said:

This game looks very impressive. By the time it finally does arrive on WiiWare it should be really incredible. Easily one of my most anticipated games of 2010.

Jockolantern said:

This update looks like everything I hoped it would turn out to be: gorgeous visual facelift, fluid 60fps animation, a killer remixed soundtrack of the great original tunes, and the same sinisterly challenging gameplay La-Mulanites have come to know and love about the game. Cannot wait to throw my support behind this particular title; it so very well deserves it.

Djungelurban said:

Estimated release date: January 2015... Yay! Can't wait! Or... Ehhh... Well, guess I can wait... Kinda have to...

y2josh said:

Looks good. Not getting my hopes up again though. Thanks, Cave Story.