Magic Obelisk Raises Up on December 28th

Posted by James Newton

Just 500 Points for GameArts' latest

A couple of months ago we brought you First Impressions of a cute and very cool WiiWare title called Shadow Walker, but at the time there was uncertainty of whether it would reach Western shores. Well, thanks to the latest press release from GameArts, we can confirm it's heading to the US On December 28th, under the name The Magic Obelisk.

Priced at just 500 Nintendo Points we reckon this could be a real sleeper hit for WiiWare, so check back soon after its release for the full lowdown on The Magic Obelisk. There's no word yet on when it will see the light of day (ho ho) in Europe, but we'll let you know as soon as we find out.

Sneaker13

Sneaker13 said:

Only 500 Wii Points, I definetly get it then. Hope it wil come soon to Europe, but unless Nintendo releases more games then they have announced a week ago, it will be the second week next year at the earliest.

Sean_Aaron

Sean_Aaron said:

Shadow Walker is pretty nice though I have no idea how far I am into the game. The controls are a bit clunky, but the concept is sound and provides for some accessible puzzling. Being able to read the story bits will be nice!

Ren

Ren said:

looks neat to me, especially at 500. Almost anything at 500 has a big advantage as long as it's not a complete fail.

Shmavey

Shmavey said:

The price tag kinda worries me, I mean maybe there's a reason it's 500 points.

KnucklesSonic8

KnucklesSonic8 said:

How exciting! Been waiting on this one. Interesting tidbit: JPN got this for 1,000 and we're getting it for 500!

Sean_Aaron

Sean_Aaron said:

Damn, 500points? I paid double and I can't read the text (not that I need to in order to play, but still...). Ah well, at least double-dipping won't be double the price (though I'll wait for a review before I do that...).

WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart said:

I have been waiting for this game to come out for a while now. I am really glad to see that we are finally getting it. This will be a definite download for only 500 points.