Join the Official Nintendo Life Facebook Group!

Posted by Darren Calvert

Spread the love...

Yes, it’s true that we’re a bit late to jump on the Facebook bandwagon (only by three years!) but that’s cool – due to popular demand we finally got around to creating our very own Facebook page. If you're a Facebook fan then this will be a good place to chat to other Nintendo Life readers, the staff and even developers.

If Facebook isn’t your thing, then it’s worth repeating that Nintendo Life is also on Twitter. Following us there will keep you up-to-date with all of our latest news and reviews. In fact, we’re such nice guys that we’ll even reply to your tweets sometimes unlike that popular Ashton Kutcher fellow!

Twitter fans can also follow these lists, which we maintain:

Nintendo Life staff, Wii / DS publishers, DSiWare devs and WiiWare devs. If you know of a developer or publisher we're not following, be sure to let us know and we'll add them!

So there you go - now you can enjoy your friendly neighbourhood Nintendo Life on Facebook too.

[via facebook.com, twitter.com]

Porky

Porky said:

I don't like Facebook or Twitter. Ill stay on Nintendo Life but good news for those who do like them.

Sylverstone

Sylverstone said:

I like Facebook and I like Twitter.

Glad to see N-Life on both of them!
(And they reply to you! Awesome!)

CH405K1N6

CH405K1N6 said:

I still haven't gotten around to joining Facebook... or Twitter.

And I don't think I will until I can finally get fast internet this Christmas.

TKOWL

TKOWL said:

Facebook is just OK but its nice to see the actual people behind their avatars

bro2dragons

bro2dragons said:

Yay! An official facebook page. this one already seems to be running a lot more smoothly than the last. ;)

oh, and for all those NL'ers without facebook pages... go make one. and then become a fan. :)

odd69

odd69 said:

Nothing compares to this site though regardless what everyone says you guys can tweet and face but I still rather come here and to the forums and chat too...But i added you guys anyways

Pupil_of_Life

Pupil_of_Life said:

I'm with Ezekiel on this one. I'm not a Facebook or Twitter user, I do not like these sites at all, and Nintendo Life having either one has no influence on my decision whatsoever. All I can say is good for them Facebook fans on this site.

Mach-X

Mach-X said:

@15 oh thank god, I was starting to think I was the only one crazy enough to not be on facebook or twitter. Glad there's still a few 'normal' people left :P

LEGEND_MARIOID

LEGEND_MARIOID said:

Done. Not a twitterer, but I'm a facebooker. Good way to keep in contact with old friends. There are quite a few numpties on there though...ineviteably!