Furry Legends coming to WiiWare in 2010

Posted by Sean Aaron

Fuzzy platformer getting final polish

Gamelion have kindly informed us that their colourful platformer Furry Legends is being submitted to Nintendo for approval for a 2010 release in both North America and Europe.

They could have submitted it earlier, but they're keen to ensure a quality presentation and are doing some more playtesting to squash any lingering bugs in order to make their WiiWare debut as good as possible. If all goes well, Furry Legends could be submitted to Nintendo of America by the end of February for a possible release in the 1st quarter of 2010.

In the meantime, they've released some new screenshots, some of which you'll find below.

MasterGraveheart

MasterGraveheart said:

Wow... you see, THIS is what I like to see in new video games. Throwback, but still modern. Classic, yet still unique. Outrageous, yet familiar.

jangonov

jangonov said:

so the "green hill zone" (I know it isn't like that but you all know what part I am talking about.) Does it look A LOT like lost winds? Almost exactly? Perhaps I am crazy... but in the first trailer, I swear I saw it.

Objection

Objection said:

"Furry Legends is being submitted to Nintendo for approval for a 2010 release." "Furry Legends could be submitted by the end of February for a possible release in the 1st quarter of 2010." I know that it's more likely the later but these statements together are a little confusing on when it's actually being submitted.

LEGEND_MARIOID

LEGEND_MARIOID said:

Pretty much an insta-download except for any disasters. That's the dsiware and the wiiware. Any news on an EU date?

paulcmnt

paulcmnt said:

Meh. I'll probably buy it and enjoy it, but I doubt it'll be anything memorable. (hears angry mob)

nf_2

nf_2 said:

I'm not sure whether I'll get this or Night game... they're both pretty much exactly the same, but they just look different.

Chunky_Droid

Chunky_Droid said:

I'm definitely looking forward to this one, it looks to be of pretty decent quality! Thanks Sebastian!

brandonbwii

brandonbwii said:

I've been waiting to hear more on the release date for this game, me being a fan of Lost Winds, NyxQuest and all. Now all I need is a date for Extreme Hangman and I'll be happy. I love filling my dsi with apps.