Stop Stress: A Day of Fury Coming Soon to WiiWare

Posted by Corbie Dillard

Abylight's newest title is on the way.

The folks at Abylight have just officially announced that their upcoming WiiWare release Stop Stress: A Day of Fury is nearing release. They were also kind enough to send us over a group of new screenshots and gameplay video as well.

You can check out the new screenshots below along with the official gameplay trailer showing the game in action.

The most enjoyable antistress GAME for WiiWare has arrived

Everyone has bad days. The ear-splitting ringing of the alarm clock every morning, the huge traffic jam, or the slave driving boss at work. Fortunately now you have Stop Stress. The complete anti-stress therapy for those days when everything seems to go wrong.

Grab your Wii Remote as if it were a baseball BAT

Download the game on WiiWareTM, grab your Wii RemoteTM as if it were a baseball bat and... begin to DESTROY EVERYTHING before the stress gets the better of you! Put yourself in Jack's shoes, the world's most stressed man, and help him fulfil his dream: to escape from the noise and stress of a chaotic city.

You’ll come up against lots of enemies who want you to loose your patience and sanity. The killer toaster, the baby gorilla, and crazy cop... a world turned upside down, full of entertainment and cons- tant action to keep you amused.

Play and enjoy the action packed scenes, unex- pected surprises and three difficulty levels: Have you got what it takes to beat them?

ADRENALINE

Enter into Jack’s world and destroy everything you can get your hands on to pass to the next level. Time is ticking, and the stress won't stop accumula- ting unless you stop it before it stops your heart.

There are loads of action, weapons and challen- ges there to put your stress to the test. 100% adrenaline! 100% fun!

We'll have more information on Stop Stress: A Day of Fury as it becomes available, as well as a full review when the game hits the WiiWare service.

[via youtube.com]

Gilzane

Gilzane said:

angry wiimote swinging is a good example of why wrist straps and having lots of space while playing the wii are good ideas.

0-Watt

0-Watt said:

I don't think this is that bad. The idea is very unique, and its style interests me.

odd69

odd69 said:

Yea i like it. I wonder if mindlessly beating things up will cure my stress? I guess the only way to know is to buy this sucker and find out.

Token_Girl

Token_Girl said:

All I can think of is the copier scene from Office Space. How stress relieving would that actually be? Dreams

Sneaker13

Sneaker13 said:

I like it too, looks great for a WiiWare title, but I still wait for the review first.

bboy1

bboy1 said:

This looks horrible. Just cause you can do 3D with wiiware doesn't mean you should.

moomoo

moomoo said:

I like smashing stuff, like my tv, so this could help a lot. _
I really doubt there will be a lot in this game, though. It's wiiware, and based on what there was in the trailer I'm not expecting much. I still hope it turns out well, though.

RaylaxStaff

Raylax said:

Check 1:10 on the video. DEATH TO THE INVADING TOTODILES!

Yeah, this game looks kinda crappy and generic.

Terra

Terra said:

Graphics look terrible but the gameplay looks like it could be fun.

LEGEND_MARIOID

LEGEND_MARIOID said:

It could help me deal with stress Nintendo of Europe cause me with their broken wiiware promises n' all that.....but I won't be downloading this one

RaylaxStaff

Raylax said:

Am I the only one for whom the more I look at the guy in the artwork, the more I want to crush his irritating face in with his own baseball bat?

That would provide me with hours more entertainment than the game itself would, I suspect.

John3714

John3714 said:

Actually, I think this could be interesting. I'm hoping for a cheap price tag, but since it isn't Sudoku or a "Family" game, it'll probably be 1000 points.