Check Out the Final Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Trailer

Posted by Marcel van Duyn

Can you believe the game is out in just one month?

The holiday season's coming up, so Nintendo is gearing up to release some of the biggest titles this year. New Super Mario Bros. Wii is out next week, and The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks is out in December.

In anticipation of the latter, Nintendo has released one more trailer which should quell anybody's fears of the title being too similar to Phantom Hourglass. You can view it below, let us know what you think:

Lurch

Lurch said:

now we know why it is called "Spirit tracks"
Great trailer! love what i see there :D

Hoffkage

Hoffkage said:

I preordered this game days ago.

The 11th of December after finishing in my job I will be there to pick this up and lock my room all the weekend.

jaguarman

jaguarman said:

Great music,superb grafics its a classic zelda game,i can't wait :)

i'll do the same Hoffkage like you :)

maka

maka said:

I saw this the other day and it really made me want to play the game :D I wasn't too keen on the whole train thing, but it looks like this game could be a winner... (I loved the first one btw, although this one could be even better)

Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz said:

ZELDAS DEAD?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!! Hehe, I know she's a spirit but how she became a spirit is still a mystery.

donth8

donth8 said:

Temple of the Ocean King from Phantom Hourglass was tedious. Hopefully, they don't have anything like that in Spirit Tracks.

Hardy83

Hardy83 said:

"Temple of the Ocean King"

Killed the game for me.
It wasn't the challenge that bothered me is the sheer annoyance of repeating going back there and having a time limit no less.

Both my girlfriend and I just got annoyed as hell.
If there's anything like that in this game, I'm not getting it.

Moorpheel

Moorpheel said:

zelda is finally playable, and fears rats (the armor shes in looks ridiculous doing so, though)!
nobody expected that.

soccerplayer282

soccerplayer282 said:

Looks absolutely fantastic!!! i can`t wait to pick this one up! great music, storyline, gameplay, etc. I love all zelda games!!!!

BlueKirby

BlueKirby said:

did anyone notice that the rope is a snake? This feels like a mother 3 refrence to me!

SMEXIZELDAMAN

SMEXIZELDAMAN said:

Wow I never gave this game much thought before but it looks awesome. I'll put it on my christmas list :)

timp29

timp29 said:

This almost tempts me to buy a ds.
They need a wii attachment that lets you play ds games.

Pegasus

Pegasus said:

Actually, it looks like it might be for me a much more enjoyable game than Phantom Hourglass was. Zelda as a semi-playable character (albeit in a big tin armor) is a pretty neat idea. Good to see Nintendo trying out some new things with the franchise for a change.

Token_Girl

Token_Girl said:

Wow, even more on my wishlist now. Surprisingly, I'm actually really liking Phantom Hourglass. The Temple of the Ocean King will really get on my nerves by the end of the game though, I can tell. I don't think it will be a dealbreaker though.

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred said:

Well, at least it looks a lot better than Phantom Hourglass, that's for sure. I still have no intention of getting it, though.

Linkuini

Linkuini said:

I liked the Temple of the Ocean King! Finding shortcuts using new equipment was fun, and you could always warp straight past the earlier parts if you were happy with how much time you had.

This game looks fun, but there are a few signs of the franchise reaching for new ideas. An evil train? Really? :| Come on.

grumblebuzzz

grumblebuzzz said:

I do like what I see so far with this one, but like an earlier poster said, if this has anything like Temple of the Ocean King in it, I don't think I'm willing to do that again. HATED THAT. It really killed a lot of the fun factor of Phantom Hourglass for me and apparently others as well.

I also found Phantom Hourglass to be a rather half-hearted sequel compared to the majestic beauty and infinite replay value of The Wind Waker. Hopefully this new Zelda can hold a candle to the source material because the last one kinda didn't.

Wolfcoyote

Wolfcoyote said:

It looks pretty good, but as everyone else stated - if there's anything like the aforementioned temple that shall not be named then forget it. I stopped playing Phantom Hourglass because of it, even though the rest of the game is AWESOME. I may still go back and finish it - it depends on my mood.