Brand New Rubik's Puzzle Galaxy: RUSH screens

Posted by Marcel van Duyn

Feast your eyes on some more screenshots.

Two Tribes has just released a brand new batch of five screenshots for their upcoming WiIWare puzzler, Rubik's Puzzle Galaxy: RUSH.

The new screens are a bit more zoomed in than the previous ones, to give us a clear view at the game's smooth graphics. The screenshots can be viewed below in the image section - They're the five newest ones, of course!

Two Tribes has also quietly told us that the game is practically finished and has already been sent off for a LOT check. If you've been following the game so far, then you might remember that it was already "practically finished" some time ago, but don't fret, the delay is because of a new addition - You can create a profile, and, should you buy any of the future Rubik's Puzzle Galaxy games, it will carry over, allowing you to retain your online leaderboard data in each installment.

Of course, we'll keep you informed of any future news on the game.

RaylaxStaff

Raylax said:

Looks fun. And it has Galaxy in the name, so it has to be. I hope there's plumber cameos.

Golgo

Golgo said:

Toki Tori is amazing (stuck on level six of Bubble Barrage), so I've got full confidence Two Tribes can make this work. The gameplay animations from a few weeks back looked mad.

Sean_Aaron

Sean_Aaron said:

Cool, I'll be happy to pay for the separate bits of the retail disc release in this fashion; no I'm not taking the piss. I just wish other companies would go through the effort to do WiiWare rather than niche disc releases that will likely be overlooked (thinking Groovin' Blocks; Geon Cube here).

LEGEND_MARIOID

LEGEND_MARIOID said:

I like the idea that you can pick and choose which rubiks puzzle sections you want. Rubiks Puzzle World DS was ok but overall a bit bland. However, as a downloadable ware title in these "bits" I willing to wager Galaxy will be more than worth a look. I may need a revw though first

Collo

Collo said:

@sean

Thanks for being open to this. It's quite different from the other game. Feel free to compare once we release RUSH, it is a product of much higher quality.

Sean_Aaron

Sean_Aaron said:

I have to say I never actually laid eyes on the retail disc, Collo, so I won't be able to compare, but I'll definitely give it a try!

Machu

Machu said:

I love the crisp clean look, and from the trailers I've watched previously, I know I'll have fun scratching my noggin over this.

Ian_Daemon

Ian_Daemon said:

The game actually looks good. I'll have to keep my eye out. Initially I was turned off by the sound of the title. (i.e. Rubik's Cube on the Wii? Not for me.) But from the look of the game, this could be fun...