Brand New Flipper Gameplay Trailer

Posted by Corbie Dillard

Check out the newest video of the game in action.

The folks over at Goodbye Galaxy Games have sent word that they've just released a brand new gameplay trailer for their upcoming DSiWare title Flipper.

You can check out the updated look of the game as well as some great in-game footage that shows off exactly how the game will play. We'll keep you posted on the game's progress and we'll have a full review of the title as soon as it hits the DSiWare service.

Game Features:

• You can blow up any part of the world.
  • There are many ways to complete a level.
  • There are many fun powerups to collect.
  • Uses touch screen for most interaction
  • Everyone can play!
  • It looks fresh and hip.

[via youtube.com]

RaylaxStaff

Raylax said:

It looks fun, liking the graphical style. Was kinda hard to tell what exactly it is you do in the levels though. Collect coins and use them to blow up the environment? Or fix it? Guess I'll have to wait for more info on this.

Hardy83

Hardy83 said:

The whole point of the game is to get to your goldfish. You can do this buy using various items to destroy the landscape or create things.

Looks amazing, but I fear for the price. I know Goodbye Galaxy games wanted this to be a 200 point game, but I can imagine Nintendo will say no way to that idea, they'll probably want this to be 800.

WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart said:

This looks pretty interesting! I'll be keeping an eye out for this game. I hope we get it soon.:)

Arthur

Arthur said:

Hugo please try to get this to be 200 points. Because when you think about it more people will buy this if it's 200 rather than 500 and the profits would be more.

SwerdMurd

SwerdMurd said:

neat. Definite 200 point purchase--this'll keep me from wasting money on a Domo game.

moomoo

moomoo said:

So far the only 3rd party game I have interest in on DSiWare (in USA)

Stuffgamer1

Stuffgamer1 said:

I'm a bit leery of the touch-screen-only controls shown in the video, but it COULD be good...I'd have to see a review before I considered this at ANY price.