BIT.TRIP VOID Coming This Monday

Posted by Corbie Dillard

Don't avoid the Void!

Well all of you BIT.TRIP fans can rejoice now, as Gaijin Games has just Tweeted that their newest entry in the series, BIT.TRIP VOID will be hitting the North American WiiWare service on Monday, November 23 for 600 Wii Points. How's that for good news?

You can check out the official press information on the game below, as well as the gameplay trailer for a taste of what you can expect from the game.

BIT.TRIP VOID continues CommanderVideo's epic journey with:

• Up to 4 Player Local Co-op!
  • Mid-Level Checkpoints!
  • Epic Boss Battles!
  • Nunchuk & Classic Controller Support!
  • A Rockin' Chiptune-Inspired Soundtrack!
  • Special Chiptune Guest Star Nullsleep!
  • Synesthetic Music/Art/Gameplay Interaction!
  • Hyper-realistic Retro Cutscenes!

We'll have more information as it becomes available, as well as a full review of the game next week.

[via youtube.com]

KeeperBvK

KeeperBvK said:

Well, this'll surely make a lot people quite happy. :)
...now we still gotta play the waiting game for EU and AU.

JayArr

JayArr said:

Why do I feel like I already knew this? Was this announced a week ago or am I tripping?

CorbsAdmin

Corbs said:

This is a reminder basically. You're not tripping, but thanks for bringing it up. We always appreciate it. :P

JayArr

JayArr said:

I have the memory of a goldfish, so thanks for clearing that up Corbie. I really wasn't sure.
Also, day one purchase right here!

Atlantis1982

Atlantis1982 said:

This may be late, and not really about this specific entry, but I am almost convincing myself to get BEAT just from the demo. If I start enjoying that one, I might consider getting the others one or just skip to this new one. :)

CorbsAdmin

Corbs said:

Well if you have the memory of a goldfish, I have the memory of a minnow. LOL. I didn't even remember it. :P

MrPanic

MrPanic said:

I'm interested in this. I loved the first one, hated the second, not sure if I'll buy this one.

megaboomface2

megaboomface2 said:

noooooooooo why cant haters just learn to pllay GOOD GAMES lol just kidding but i hate the series just good to know that not a 1/10 a 5/10 for me

WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart said:

Great news that Void is almost here! I have my points ready and waiting! Isn't Harvest Moon: My Little Shop coming this Monday also?

V8_Ninja

V8_Ninja said:

I'll just stick to Core because that game is SOOO addicting. I'm really into the more music based Bit.Trip games (Core) instead of the more visually based ones (Beat & Void).

Philip_J_ReedStaff

Philip_J_Reed said:

More shovelware. :(

...kidding, of course. This is the game I've been looking forward to most overall. Can't wait.

NotEnoughGolds

NotEnoughGolds said:

pass.
Got Core, played it for 5-10 minutes, didn't like it. The music is bleh and the gameplay uninteresting for me. It seems like it should be a Flash game for people that get really bored on their computers, rather than a WiiWare game.

wiiplayer_415

wiiplayer_415 said:

I dont know if im getting it or not. Beat was great but I didnt like Core. I'll just have to wait for the review and see.

Sneaker13

Sneaker13 said:

Even though the demo was fun and addicting, my brain will fry if I'll play those games for longer the 15 minutes. So it's a no deal for me.

bro2dragons

bro2dragons said:

strange that someone who goes by the name "pixelman" should pass on a game so decidedly 8-bit...

Ren

Ren said:

theres a demo for this? I thought it was for Beat. I have beat, but haven't tried core. I thought they were all pretty different, aren't they? Seems like people are talking about them interchangably.

cheese

cheese said:

I love the bit.trip series but do their games really have to induce epileptic fits O.o

siavm

siavm said:

I still have to beat the first two. Luckily that update came so I can start on level 2 in beat.

Pastry

Pastry said:

I'll get this with my next point card, going to be using up the rest of my points with SMK.

ShamusErhin26

ShamusErhin26 said:

The game alone is an instant buy for me.. But adding the music of Nullsleep, well thats a horse of a different color!

argus

argus said:

BIT.TRIP CORE is probably the best game I've played all year. Can't wait for VOID!