Competitions: Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympics (Update)

Posted by Anthony Dickens

SEGA UK offer up some official Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games goodies for our European AND Australian readers.

We've once again teamed up with SEGA to celebrate the launch of Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games giving you lucky readers the chance to win some official Mario & Sonic goodies. We've got 5x Packs up for grabs containing Official T-Shirt, Badge Set and Lanyard. All you have to do is complete the entry form and cross all your fingers and toes.

Reviewed by James last week we thought very highly of this snow-fest sequel, we'd definitely recommend putting this on your Christmas consideration list. So you want the goodies? Head on over to the competition page and enter - good luck!

This competition is open to UK/Europe/Australia only but don't fret North American readers because we have some more competitions coming up imminently that will hopefully make you smile!

Updated: SEGA have kindly opened this up to our Australian readers as well, sorry for the confusion!

[via Competition: Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games Giveaway]

JayArr

JayArr said:

Always for EU. :(

Looking forward to the NA competions coming up though.

JayArr

JayArr said:

Today or tomorrow? w00t!
It's great you guys run these contest with such nice goodies. Keep up the good work.

Roopa132

Roopa132 said:

I entered the competition. I just hope they can read my adress since the German word for street has an "?" in it. And like you can see in my previous sentence, UK sites don't get along with the letter ? (Eszett) because it just exists in the German language and instead of it there just appears a questionmark or weird symbols :/
So I hope in case I win they can read my adress :P
Edit: This is an image what it looks like Untitled

Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz said:

Man, finally you give us here at NA some competitions. M]Just make them good. Maybe a Rabbids Go Home competition.

warioswoods

warioswoods said:

@Roopa132

Isn't it perfectly acceptable to substitute two 's' letters? I know that it's uglier, and not as proper, but I'd be surprised if mail wouldn't arrive when it's generally understood that a double-'s' is functionally equivalent to the character you're talking about.

Roopa132

Roopa132 said:

@warioswoods. Well two s would work. Or I could just use the very common abbreviation of the word which is "Str." (Strasse). But I didn't think of that before and now it's too late :(

Radbot42

Radbot42 said:

ive heard that the eszett was slowly turning into double ss. dont mean to diss or anything but why dont you use that for your address

V8_Ninja

V8_Ninja said:

Yet again, only for EU (Insert wa-wa music). But I hope that the people that CAN enter win!

Objection

Objection said:

It always makes me happy to see NL doing competitions. And to hear that a NA one is finally nearly upon us makes me even happier. ;)

Masticore

Masticore said:

I entered the competition thinking that it's the game you have chance to win.. kinda disapointed now after reading the article now ones again ;/

Aviator

Aviator said:

Damn, It would be good if us Aussies got our own competition. About a 1 in 7 chance of winning.

lifer

lifer said:

Is it just me or is there a typo in the answers to this competition?

Machu

Machu said:

It's offcial! My chances of winning have just decreased. That sucks! :P

Terra

Terra said:

Damm it, my chances of winning have been lowered. Nice one you guys, glad to see there's more competitions going for the Aussies.

Starwolf_UK

Starwolf_UK said:

@chunky_droid. Of course there are more than 7 Australians as otherwise it would be a 5/7 chance of winning (there are 5 of the winning prize in total)...I'd say 35 is about right :P

rmwb

rmwb said:

In fact, none of your multiple choice answers are correct, because they are all spelled incorrectly.
It should be Biathlon, Quadrathlon, etc... Where are the extra "a"s coming from?
Do I win something for being a smart arse?