Celebrate Halloween With Nintendo Life's Exclusive 8-Bit Decorations!

Posted by Jon Wahlgren

Print 'em, cut 'em out and scare the retro crap out of everyone.

Ah, Halloween, the one day of the year where little kids are encouraged to defy all parental advice and take candy from strangers. It's so close you can almost feel the post-holiday sugar hangover. Are you excited? Nintendo Life is pretty excited, and that's not just the sugar talking.

We all got so excited that we teamed up with our resident 8-bit artiste extraordinaire pixelman to bring you some exclusive spooky retro decoration goodness to terrorize your household. Hooray! All you gotta do is right/option-click the images you want and choose "Save Linked File As" or whatever similar action your operating system calls it. And print them too, obviously.

Hang them all over the place and make the rest of your decorations jealous. Or, in case you need a last-minute costume, just attach one to your face. Eye holes be damned!

Big thanks to pixelman, and keep your eyes on Nintendo Life for more Halloween funtime!

pixelman

pixelman said:

Thanks for approaching me with this, Panda. I had an awesome time drawing this stuff.

Cheers, guys!

Adam

Adam said:

Also, I'm not sure what's cooler, these pictures, or your new avatar, Super PP Man. Great stuff as always.

odd69

odd69 said:

I thought these could be awesome avatars to use for when we post on Halloween, any objections?

TanookiMike

TanookiMike said:

Have you ever considered using your talents in an indie game development? Your work is excellent!

Objection

Objection said:

Kudos to Pixelman for the great work. If I hadnt already made my Halloween preparations, I'd totally use one of these!

James

James said:

Kudos, pixelman - these will be going up all over my work this weekend :)

Terra

Terra said:

Nice work pixelman. I really like that Pumpkin Link. It's weird but something about that picture reminds me of Charlie Brown. Not sure why

Noire

Noire said:

Jeez, pixelman, how many times can you make me say, "Wow, that's amazing!"?

+5 for all these, man. They're excellent.

WanderFan91

WanderFan91 said:

I just have to ask, if you don't mind my asking: who's arm is that sticking out of the cauldron?

And, wow, I thought I was the only one who thought, "I got a rock!" regarding Terranigma's reply.

SmaMan

SmaMan said:

Dorm room door, here they come! Unfortunately I don't think many of the people on my floor would get it. The VG buffs/other awesome people live on the next floor up. :(
But they're still going up! Awesome job PixMan! You got some serious sma for that. (and that's a good thing, don't worry)

Omega

Omega said:

Not bad, Pixelman. Now if you could make some more (with animation frames), you can possibly team up with Swerd_Murd (who imports them into MMF) and you two make the first NintendoLife freeware game. :-)

Omega

Omega said:

@Pixelman: Ah, okay. I thought as much. - Looks interesting. What is it? A kind of old school Action Adventure? Release Date? It's interesting that some of the members here are not only gamer but are into game making too.

pixelman

pixelman said:

@zezhyrule: Sure. :)

@Omega: It's kind of an old-school Zelda game with some Action RPG elements thrown in. No release date yet, but I'm hoping to finish it by the end of the year, if all goes well.

WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart said:

Excellent work as always pixelman! It's really cool to see someone with so much talent lending their skills to Nintendo Life.:)