Rage of the Gladiator "Battle Music" MP3

Posted by Corbie Dillard

Check out yet another great music track from Ghostfire Games' upcoming WiiWare release.

Ed Roman, CEO of Ghostfire Games, has just sent us over another brand new MP3 soundtrack tune from their upcoming WiiWare title Rage of the Gladiator. This is yet another track from veteran video game music composer Sean Beeson, who also work on the soundtracks for Eternity's Child and Mecho Wars. If you'd like to find out more about the talented Sean Beeson, you can also check out his official website for more musical goodies.

We'll keep you posted on any new developments with the game and we'll have a full review when it hits the WiiWare service.

Click Here to Download MP3

odd69

odd69 said:

Sean Beeson is good, I'm checking out the mp3 as we speak.Digging the dramatic atmosphere in his arrangements.I've never played anything from GhostFire and after the great response they have been giving us,from answering our questions giving us mp3's, I might just have to support them.It's great to get feedback from developers and I'm sure they feel the same way.

ghostfire

ghostfire said:

We definitely feel the same way. In fact, we're taking all of your guys comments and in some cases we are actually altering the game based on the feedback. Thanks for the posts, guys!

CorbsAdmin

Corbs said:

Sean's Mecho Wars soundtrack is one of the best I've heard in a long time. Really added a whole new layer to the game. As for Rage of the Gladiator, bring it on!

Hardy83

Hardy83 said:

This game looks so good. I'm going to buy it day one. :P
Then if it sucks, I'll tell you then. lol but if you're doing punch out like controls, I can't see how this game won't rock.

Omega

Omega said:

The visuals and music are really impressive. Too bad that it is "only" a fighting game. What about an Action Adventure/RPG for your next project?

Machu

Machu said:

Oooh that's a nice bit of music, combined with a coffee it is preparing me for battle!!

I wouldn't usually be interested by this but the crisp graphics and music may tempt me if the controls are tight. Good luck guys, look forward to it.

MattL

MattL said:

I may be repeating myself here, but the more I see and hear of this game the more impressed I am. And how nice to hear that it is still being refined based on feedback and suggestions.

Thanks for sharing, Ghostfire. Appreciate it :)

Kirk

Kirk said:

Another good tune that sounds like it will fit well with the fighting.

Vendetta

Vendetta said:

Good tune, ghostfire. If there's one change I would make - an easy one, I believe - it would be to enlarge the soundstage a bit to give the song more resonance and sustain to fit the atmosphere. As it is, it sounds too "tight?" for an outdoor epic gladiator battle. Thanks for sharing it!