Muramasa: The Demon Blade Destiny Trailer

Posted by Corbie Dillard

Can you ever really have too much of a good thing?

Ignition Entertainment insists on torturing us with all of this breathtaking footage of their upcoming Wii release Muramasa: The Demon Blade, but we have to admit, we just can't seem to get enough.

The guys at Ignition were kind enough to send over yet another new gameplay trailer of the game in action called the Destiny Trailer. This video shows some of the game's insane visual effects in action, as well as some of the actual platforming sections in the game.

You can check out the full video below and we'll have a complete review of the game as soon as it hits store shelves on September 9th.

[via youtube.com]

bro2dragons

bro2dragons said:

@lz2009 agreed.

but... it seems like it would be kinda hard for this to suck. simple, classic, old-school gameplay... beautiful graphics... cool action. it seems to me like they would have to TRY in order to make this bad.

it's looking better and better each time i see it... but i'm getting tored of videos. release the game already!

WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart said:

I already got my wall scroll from GameStop which is really awesome! Now, all I need is the game; I can't wait for this!:)

Syr

Syr said:

cue salivation

The is probably my most anticipated third party retail release in.. well, forever.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

SMEXIZELDAMAN said:

@Lz2009 it got a 7 from nintendo power so it will probally be good because i didnt even understand their complaints :D
Looks delicious. :D

Supermarioman

Supermarioman said:

SuperZeldaMan: How does everybody get Nintendo Power before me! Also I barely trust Nintendo Power reviews, why? Becuase they gave Sonic and the Black Knight an 8! Also I wish that Gamestop would get their damn release date right!

Egg_miester

Egg_miester said:

i hate you guys for putting all the videos you are showing its hard enough having to wait

Modern_Legend

Modern_Legend said:

Can we start asking for tatsunoko vs capcom videos too, i get the point of this (and would like continued trailers) but i also want to see more vids for that and whats different in the american/european versions hands on

Ristar42

Ristar42 said:

Looks nice - I still wonder what has happened to King of Fighters and Samurai Showdown collections for Wii in the UK though, if Ignition manage a similar distribution to those games - this wont appear in any shops...

Modern_Legend

Modern_Legend said:

Ignition looks like it could create a wii game similar to blazblue on the other consoles, would be kind of cool to see.

Cthuloops

Cthuloops said:

That dragon looked so badass! The visuals are amazing as I've said so many times on this site. XD

Wolfcoyote

Wolfcoyote said:

I'm rather worried about the future sales numbers. If Muramasa doesn't sell enough copies to pay for development, advertising and distribution I could see a LOT of development shift to the DS, or in the case of a game like this the PSP. I've done my part and preordered (I'm not even getting the scroll) but it would just plain stink if all of this advertising (as well as the random unsolicited tweets, real cute Ignition) come to naught.

It would be like the GTA Chinatown Wars incident, only for the Wii...

bro2dragons

bro2dragons said:

@Wolfcoyote: one of the things i've noticed is that Nintendo gamers, like myself, are often short on funds when it comes to buying games, again, like myself. this is partly because Nintendo (while i cringe every time someone says Nintendo = kiddy) DOES have a younger demographic as a large portion of it's fan base. kids aren't known for having loads of money. i'm 18. i'm not known for having loads of money, nor are alot of my hardcore gamer friends who happen to also be hardcore Nintendo fans. Nintendo systems have a hard time gaining huge sales numbers upon release because of this. when a big PS3 game comes out, tons of people rush out to grab it. This doesn't happen with games on Nintendo systems. Some people get it, but most wait until it's cheaper and they can get more for their money. take that however you want, good or bad, but it's what i see. but game developers don't see that. they see first, maybe second sales week numbers, and stop there. if the game doesn't fly off the shelves for the first couple weeks, it's considered a commercial failure. it's a shame, but that's how it is.