Mini Ninjas Prepare A World-Wide Strike

Posted by Jon Wahlgren

Release dates, new trailer unveiled

Eidos and IO Interactive's Wii and DS game Mini Ninjas, a cartoony take on the tiniest of warriors, has a few very important dates. Release dates, that is!

(Cue rimshot)

North Americans, you get your tiny turn on September 8. PALs, you're up on Sept 11. Unless you're in Germany or France, then you have to wait until October 9.

Mini Ninjas is an adventure game that takes place in feudal Japan where you team up with tiny ninjas Hiro, Futo and their clan as they try to restore harmony to a world falling apart.

Enjoy this new vignette to get yourself in the mood!

Direct link

Related Games

SonicMaster

SonicMaster said:

I've been curious about this game. Maybe I'll watch the video tomorrow when I can get on a computer.

DK_vs_KK

DK_vs_KK said:

Hmm...I haven't seen any gameplay yet, but the animated advertisements sell the game well. It's hard to say if this is a future purchase for me, or not.

Ravage

Ravage said:

This looks pretty cool, but there isn't a lot of very positive feedback here. :S

Bring_Back_Pluto

Bring_Back_Pluto said:

FIRST.....looks around....IS THERE ANY POINT IN LIVING ANYMORE?

Futo had to be the funniest one.
But tora is the ninja i want to play with.

noname

noname said:

@RGVEDA probably the translation to German and French the rest of Europe probably get's the English version

Kaeobais

Kaeobais said:

Ugh, it looked good until I saw it was multiplatform. They're probably gonna butcher the Wii version D:

Unless they make all 4 versions IDENTICAL except for controls. I hate how multiplatform games are always like completely different games.

NeoNight

NeoNight said:

hmm its coming out for the pc.... scrw the other versions! (yes especially the wii one, no waggle crap for me thanks)

plankton88

plankton88 said:

I always try buy Nintendo on games whenever I can, but I might have to go with the 360 in this one.

Crazed

Crazed said:

Hmm...this looks really good, but Muramasa is coming shortly after this game. Both look extremely good, so hopefully both deliver.