Medieval Games Gameplay Trailer
Posted by Corbie Dillard
Check out this Medieval mini-game collection in action!
We just got in a brand new video of the upcoming Wii mini-game collection Medieval Games showing the game in action. The game will feature 30 unique Medieval mini-games that include sword fighting, archery, jousting, and catapulting. It will also feature three different game boards to play through.
You can check out the gameplay trailer below for a taste of what you can expect from this unique Wii release that's due to hit North American store shelves in October.
Relive the Days of Olde!
Dive into the storybook world of Medieval Games! Battle dragons, storm the castle, or joust with up to three of your friends in a quest to become the tournament champion. Choose from eight iconic characters such as the Knight, Princess, or Wizard as you experience Free Play, Tournament, and Board Game modes. Good olde light hearted humor, easy pick up and play action, and addictive gameplay make Medieval Games a favorite for all families!
Medieval Games features:
- The first Wii game set in Medieval times!
- 30 unique Medieval mini-games including sword fighting, jousting, archery, and catapulting.
- Challenge your opponents in fun competition modes like Free Play and Tournament.
- Compete across three distinct game boards
- Invite up to three friends to join in the fun with 4-person multiplayer action.
We'll keep you informed on any new Medieval Games developments and we'll have a full review of the game when upon its release.