Brand New Lead the Meerkats Trailer

Posted by Corbie Dillard

Check out the newest video of Lead the Meerkats in action.

Inaria Interactive has just sent over the newest gameplay video of their upcoming WiiWare release Lead the Meerkats in action. This video shows the Lesson One tutorial that introduces the player to the game and its mechanics.

You can check out the full video below and we'll have more information on Lead the Meerkats as it becomes available. We'll also have a full review when the game hits the WiiWare service.

Welcome to African savanna!

In Lead the Meerkats you are a young meerkat and you have a lot to accomplish. You have been separated from your pack and the time has come for you to form your own meerkat pack. Are you ready for the challenge?

Name your pack and its meerkats. Dig burrow networks and enlarge your territory. Forage for food and grow your pack size. Stay on guard and be ready to make quick decisions. Run to the safety of the burrows or fight your enemies. Go head to head with a rival meerkat pack. Lead your pack to victory and rule the savanna.

Lead the Meerkats is the first game to simulate the exciting life of meerkats. Lead your pack and enjoy the company of these lively and endearing animals. Lead the Meerkats offers a fun gameplay experience for animal lovers of all ages.

[via youtube.com]

fudgenuts

fudgenuts said:

looks like a pretty weird game. It will be the developers first WiiWare game.

KnucklesSonic8

KnucklesSonic8 said:

Looks better. I bet it'll bode well amongst the likes of Ant Nation. I just hope it's more fun and strategic and less gimmicky.

Machu

Machu said:

OMG I'm being haunted by that stupid Meerkat advert, and I uttered that horrible tagline upon seeing this. Thanks!

Game looks ok for kids tho' i suppose.

KrazyKain

KrazyKain said:

haha it was only a matter of time before the meerkats had a game... it actually looks alright

MattL

MattL said:

Same here, Machu. I hate that "simples" advert!!! Rahh!!

But yeah, should be okay. Though I must say the trailer was a little underwhelming.

@ Fudgenuts - Love your avatar :)

ReifuTD

ReifuTD said:

I wounder if you can attack other meerkat groups, like declare war and stuff?

JimLad

JimLad said:

Meerkat Manor: The Game

You are a roving male, your mission: have sex with as many of the rival packs daughters as possible.
GO!

Omenapoika

Omenapoika said:

Wow, I live next to the makers... I never heard of them before this though. I hope this game isn't lame, so that I wouldn't have to be ashamed.