Bonsai Barber Monthly Competition

Posted by Corbie Dillard

Zoonami is giving European gamers a chance to win Bonsai seeds!

Do you have artistic talent? Can you draw or paint? If the answer is yes, you might just have the opportunity to win yourself a set of Bonsai seeds.

You can take a look at the official competition information below to find out the exact details of the contest and where you'll need to send your submissions in order to have a shot to win your very own set of seeds.

Untitled

We want you to get creative! Each month we are inviting you to post us your paintings, drawings or sculptures of your favourite Bonsai Barber character and haircut!

Please post to:

Bonsai Competition
Mill Lane
Miller's Yard
PO Box 200
Cambridge CB2 1RQ
UK

The first draw will take place on Friday 11th September where our favourite ten artists will be sent an exclusive set of Bonsai Seeds (see above). The top three each month will be posted on our website. Please note that we are unable to return any artwork sent in.

Don't forget to include your first name and age!

[via zoonami.com]

MattL

MattL said:

May have a go at this. The villagers will go bananas if I don't show some support ;)

Brilliant game this, and one that continues to get better daily.

Toddr

Toddr said:

I actually have some seeds that will supposedly grow a bonsai tree. Sadly, I have never gotten any of them to grow. :(

Wiiloveit

Wiiloveit said:

So, you win the seeds that they were giving away just a few weeks ago? Fantastic.

Sean_Aaron

Sean_Aaron said:

Nope, I need to mail those guys and get them to post me a new packet -- clearly they have some laying about still!

bboy2970

bboy2970 said:

wow, didn't europe already get a chance at seeds? How about some promotional things for America!

MattL

MattL said:

Though the seed thing is always welcome, I think the fact that we get to support the game with some fan art and get it up on their website is more appealing. It's nice to get involved in this sort of project, show Zoonami how much their hard work is appreciated :)

Sean, hope you get your veggie seeds soon. If it's any consolation, mine were fractionally out of season, so they'll be sat by the Wii till next June/July ;)

Sean_Aaron

Sean_Aaron said:

Sadly my response was that they're out of them. Kind of disappointed since I received a confirmation from the initial offer I was getting them, but I'll live.

Gavin_Rozee

Gavin_Rozee said:

I've got 2 Charlotte the Starlet sets of seeds, and a Mr Stickle set of seeds. I'd obviously rather have been sent the Redge Wedge ones as well instead of the extra Charlotte the Starlet ones.

James

James said:

I gave my Charlotte seeds to my Dad - he has a vegetable patch whereas I live in a first-floor flat. I hope they grow up big and strong because I love eating onions :D

StarDust4Ever

StarDust4Ever said:

I don't get it. Why "seeds"? Are these real seeds that you bury in the ground, or some kind of gimmick? If you want to plant your own seeds, just go to a garden shop and buy some seed packs; they're very cheap.