Want Your Name in Furry Legends?

Posted by Corbie Dillard

Here's your chance!

Have you ever played a video game and thought your name would look good in there somewhere? If so, you're going to get your shot at fame and fortune. Okay, maybe just the fame part.

Gamelion Studios, developers of the upcoming WiiWare release Furry Legends are giving one or two gamers the chance to have their names placed inside the world of Furry Legends. All you have to do is follow them on Twitter and once they get more than 1000 followers, they'll pick a name or two to include inside the game. It's that easy.

You can check out the full details below on exactly how the contest will work and what you need to do to have a shot at getting your name in Furry Legends. Just follow the link in the quote below to visit their official blog and then click on the Twitter Bird over at the right side of the page.

Yes, you’ve read this right! You can get your name into a visible place in Furry Legends!

How? It’s pretty simple!

Follow us on Twitter (you can click the Twitter bird on the right side of this page), and once we exceed more than 1000 followers, we will randomly choose a person, or a couple, who will have their names featured in the game. Oh, and we’ll pay attention that these people are not associated with our company in any way ;-)

So! Follow our Twitter, and get ready for the name drawing!

We'll have more details on Furry Legends as it becomes available, as well as a full review of the game when it hits the WiiWare service. And for those of you who haven't heard yet, Nyx, from NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits will be making a guest appearance in the game as well. The news on this game just keeps getting better and better!

[via devblog.furrylegends.com]

y2josh

y2josh said:

I wish twitter would go away

EDIT: TWITTER TRACKER! TWITTER TRACKER! TWITTER TRACKER! YEAHAYYEAH

Objection

Objection said:

I entered. But its funny that Ive done this 3 times even though I dislike Twitter.

irken004

irken004 said:

Wouldn't be awkward if someone here won, but the game ended up as a HORRIBLE game? I would LOL

KnucklesSonic8

KnucklesSonic8 said:

Great, more Twitter competitions....

I was wondering how they'd do this since they touched on this prospect earlier and I think it's great promotion.

@irken004: I doubt it would be a horrible game. If what you have seen isn't enough of an indication, do you really think Over the Top Games would allow Nyx to have any ties with a shoddy game?

Ren

Ren said:

I've got no need to follow any twitter. rather get a free game anyway. I don't get why more companies don't offer occasional free gifted copies of their games for promotion. seems like the best kind of promotion possible. I mean the wii itself should come with like 1000 free points to begin with just to get people hooked.

Chunky_Droid

Chunky_Droid said:

@SebastianGameLion (if you end up posting in this thread)

Will you be announcing who from Twitter gets their name entered into the game? Also is it real name or Twitter handle?

I'd explode if I saw the term Chunky Droid written in a game :P