Two New Mini Ninjas Trailers

Posted by Corbie Dillard

Eidos releases two new videos of Futo in action!

Eidos was kind enough to send over two brand new videos of their upcoming Wii action title Mini Ninjas for everyone to enjoy.

Below is the snippet of information that came with the videos that sets up the action taking place in each of them.

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Eidos have released new videos for the September 8th release videogame, Mini Ninjas, developed by Io Interactive.

Meet Futo, the largest of the mini ninjas, who almost missed his calling. Stronger, but a bit slower than his friends, he was unable to perfect his skills with the sword or shuriken. His master almost gave up on his training…. until he took up the hammer, which puts his strength to good use.

His master wrote a haiku, celebrating his own unique skills:

Futo, slow but strong

A big heart wins the battle

He wields a hammer

In today’s new videos, you will find a vignette, introducing Futo’s background and training, as well as a gameplay video showcasing Futo’s skill with his weapon of choice to free the woodland animals from the evil warlord’s spell. Futo’s best friend, Hiro, makes a cameo at the end, using his own ninja methods to best an enormous samurai boss.

We'll have more information on Mini Ninjas as it becomes available, as well as a full review when the game is released.

[via youtube.com]

WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart said:

I really like this! The game looks very good and it seems like a perfect fit for the Wii! I'm really impressed! I'm definitely keeping an eye on this one!:)

Machu

Machu said:

Cute Tenchu, yay! Look forward to more details as I love anything mildly oriental.

XCWarrior

XCWarrior said:

This game looks like a blast. Please people take a look at it and you will see a game that is fun. The fact I'm only the 4th comment and the story above this already has 84 is not a good sign. This is core game people!

Jockolantern

Jockolantern said:

Loads of potential for this game. Could be a truly remarkable little Wii action title to practically come out of nowhere this year. The multiplatform aspect of the game mystifies me, however, since even the 360/PS3 versions don't appear to look a whole lot more visually arresting than the Wii iteration.

Crazed

Crazed said:

This game looks perfect for the Wii. With Project H.A.M.M.E.R dying in development, it's good that the Wii gets their own hammer swinging game (not counting M&S at the Olympics.) Also, it's a ninja game for the Wii that looks good. Count me in!

Syr

Syr said:

mmm, ninjas. I had hoped this would be 2D, but I'll give it a chance.