Incoming Trailer and Screenshots

Posted by Corbie Dillard

Check out JV Games' upcoming WiiWare title in action!

JV Games has just recently announced their newest WiiWare title Incoming and we've gotten our hands on the official gameplay trailer showing the game in action.

The kind folks at JV Games were also nice enough to send over some artwork and screenshots of the game as well for everyone to check out.

Incoming is a fast-paced strategic combat game. The goal of which is to defeat your opponent by destroying their tanks using the arsenal and power-ups you have at your disposal. Advanced munitions and defense items become available at different levels of the game.

Incoming features two distinct games: A progressive single player game, advancing levels as you pit yourself against and increasingly difficult AI; or multiplayer mayhem where you and an opponent duel it out and see whose tanks are defeated first.

Can you defeat your opponent tanks before they conquer yours? Collect power-ups to give your arsenal that tactical advantage. Your firing must be quick and your aim true to claim victory.

We'll have more information on Incoming as it becomes available, as well as a full review when the game hits the WiiWare service.

[via youtube.com]

KnucklesSonic8

KnucklesSonic8 said:

Meh.. I've seen the trailer days ago and I'm not looking forward to this at all. At first when I heard about it, I thought it could be interesting but the game just looks so unappealing and I'm sure it would grow thin before long. I hope for their sakes a review will prove me wrong. Until then, I'm not giving this one a second look.

Mabbit

Mabbit said:

play this with the volume all the up and see if your neighbors get freaked out

apocalypse217

apocalypse217 said:

whoah there actually gonna charge money for this ? i have seen freeware games on the pc that look better

irken004

irken004 said:

Honestly, why would they put eyes on tanks? This has shovelware written all over it, in my opinion

y2josh

y2josh said:

Doesn't look too bad. It has a chance of goodness in my opinion. I can't see the meh factor.

y2josh

y2josh said:

lol. I didn't watch the vid, just seen the pictures, i can't seem to get flash to download for firefox right and I don't come to this site on IE since every time I do Norton stops me from being infected by a virus.

EDIT: Just watched it, it still doesn't look too bad. It should probably be free though.

KrazyKain

KrazyKain said:

come on guys, whats with all the hate? this game looks fun, looks insanely frantic

Kidpit

Kidpit said:

Hey anyone here ever played that game Gunbound? Watching the trailer made think of that game all of a sudden.

Ricardo91

Ricardo91 said:

Is... Is that really what the game looks like!? EPIC PHAIL!

Also, who the hell decided to put eyes on tanks?

CorbsAdmin

Corbs said:

You could put eyes on a dog turd and I'd like it. I love eyes on inanimate objects. :)

0-Watt

0-Watt said:

I'd say the game is very basic, but it at least tries something different in design. Beyond the aesthetics, there could be some game of interest there. Of course, it depends how smoothly it works. I'll wait for a review.

WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart said:

I hope the people over at Intelligent Systems are paying attention to this because I want to see some eyes on the tanks in the next Advance Wars game!:P

KDR_11k

KDR_11k said:

Yeah, been a while since I've seen those ancient explosions in a game... The first time was somthing like Command & Conquer Red Alert or Descent.

Meh, we'll see if it's worth anything.

Djungelurban

Djungelurban said:

So what those "150 levels" actually mean is 150 different backdrops with the exact same gameplay? Great... I know they're trying to jump on the DYC bandwagon but this is not how to... Besides, one DYC game is plenty...

odd69

odd69 said:

Mabey at a 5$ price tag,this would be ok. But not my type of game either.

MarkyVigoroth

MarkyVigoroth said:

Mr. Corbie: "I like the eyes on the tanks."

Same; that would be the only reason why I plan to do fan-art of this game (even though I might never buy said game).

Adam

Adam said:

So every level is just three tanks sitting there on either side of the screen? Fascinating.