Competitions: Twitter Fun Winner

Posted by Darren Calvert

We could only pick one!

So our recent Twitter-based competition has come to an end and we can announce that ejamer has been crowned the winner and will find 2000 lovely Nintendo Points heading his way shortly.

Here's the winning entry in all its chucklesome glory:

Untitled

Thanks to everyone who took part! Don't forget to follow nintendolife on Twitter if you haven't done so already!

[via twitter.com]

ueI

ueI said:

I don't get the winning tweet. I guess I can stop entering contests since I never win.

VGM

VGM said:

Congrats to ejamer hope you enjoy those 2000 points.Also here's my tweet that I put in for the contest:Follow @ Nintendolife Because they have the guts to play through Shovelware games & warn us of the evil that is contained within those games. :P

pixelman

pixelman said:

I don't... get it. Whatev, this is an indication that you need to have some on-site compos instead of on twitter.

WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart said:

Nice job ejamer! I had a feeling that tweet was going to win and it did. Well, I guess I can cancel my Twitter account now since I have no use for it anymore.

ejamer

ejamer said:

Yay! Time to assemble a little triforce of my own... Majora's Mask, here I come! Thanks NintendoLife...

@tkubas1: :p
My original idea was either: "Follow @nintendolife because they...
... pity tha fool who thinks waggle is for amateurs!"
... played a game of Wii Sports again Chuck Norris... and SURVIVED!"
But I thought that keeping it simple was better and celebrate Nintendo's awesome franchises instead. Don't be hating! ;)

NintendoNaut

NintendoNaut said:

....**sigh** Congrats ejamer. This is random, but am I the only one that wishes there were 1000 point cards in NA?

Radixxs

Radixxs said:

@Nintendo-Naut No, you are not. In fact, I have been wondering why we don't get other point values for a while now. Japan has them, why not us?

SmaMan

SmaMan said:

Heh, pretty funny. Mine was "Follow @nintendolife because they will probably rule the world one day and it would be a good idea to get on their good sides early on!"

Objection

Objection said:

I'll post mine as well: "Follow @nintendolife because they host my 2,166 brilliant comments. Also, they apparently host great video game info. But yeah, my comments."

Kid_A

Kid_A said:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!!!

Okay it was kind of funny.

Wiiloveit

Wiiloveit said:

Well, that's a shame, although I must admit that the winning choice is at least better than the winners of your last contest and the Starfy contest.

Mabbit

Mabbit said:

Mine was
Follow @nintendolife because they original tried to pay me to do this, but when i refused, they posed a death threat on me. They're so nice!