Brand New Zombie Panic in Wonderland Screenshots

Posted by Corbie Dillard

New screenshots galore!

We just got in a bunch of brand new screenshots of the upcoming WiiWare release Zombie Panic in Wonderland in action!

You can check out the game description below along with the all-new set of screenshots of the game. Enjoy!

Blast all the zombies!

The game is a first-player shooter game with a very simple system. The player controls the character´s movements with the nunchuk at the same time as he aims and shoots at the enemies with the Wii Remote. The player´s movements are limited to two directions (left and right). The scenes are completely 3D and are completely destructible and can be incinerated. The map of the scene changes during the game as the player destroys the objects he has within sight (from boxes of sweets to entire buildings).

Two people will be able to play at the same time and they will be able to choose between three different characters.

The levels will be divided into two parts, and at the end of each one the player will have to knock down a final boss. The final bosses, the main characters and a group of secondary characters, are closely related, which will be discovered as the player advances in the game.

We'll have more information on Zombie Panic in Wonderland as it becomes available, as well as a full review when the game hits the WiiWare service.

Egg_miester

Egg_miester said:

zombies always make everything better. i so i can't wait for the game i need to get more zombie killing on

St3b0

St3b0 said:

look like a kiddie version on of nazi zombies hope it has lots of guns if so ill get

Hardy83

Hardy83 said:

Sounds more like Zombie Sin and Punishment since you can't move forward or backwards.... Could be really cool depending how many levels there are.

BrazCanaMan

BrazCanaMan said:

I just hope it plays good. Hell, I'll get this even if it gets a 4/10 (but I hope it gets a 7 or 8/10)... I can't get enough of shooting zombies. =D

Vendetta

Vendetta said:

Looks ummmmm.... colorful. But I guess that's Wonderland for ya! Color me interested.

Pahvi

Pahvi said:

This game looks interesting at least as a concept and I don't find the visuals bad either... but as usual, I'll probably wait for a few reviews before purchase.

KDR_11k

KDR_11k said:

Sounds nice though I have absolutely no idea what a "first player shooter" is especially since it allows two players. Maybe the second player gets to shoot the first?

Larkin

Larkin said:

This looks interesting, kind of like a demo for sin and punishment 2 with zombies!

Machu

Machu said:

Something a bit bolder on WiiWare is good to see. 3D graphics oh my god! :P
This SHALL be in my Wii menu, yay!

JimLad

JimLad said:

So, is it on rails? or is the view point locked? Restricted movement it says...

Syr

Syr said:

"first-player shooter..." But from the screen shots it's obviously a third-person shooter.. maybe their press guy just doesn't know video game jargon?